Watch frisky puppy knock 11 soap and shampoo bottles into a bathtub

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/15/watch-frisky-puppy-knock-11-so.html

8 Likes

Probably high on catnip :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

This made me wonder what the average bottles-per-bathtub number is, relative to number of people in a family. My two-person household has four.

7 Likes

One of the things I love about dogs is that their personalities and behaviors are clearly more than projections of the humans around them. This little guy didn’t just accidentally push those bottles into the bathtub – he knew exactly what he was doing and he looked like he enjoyed doing it.

10 Likes

“That’s what you get for bathing me! How you going to wash me without shampoo, huh?”

5 Likes

I was thinking someone dressed up a cat in a dog suit.

4 Likes

I wonder if he just liked the sound they made.

5 Likes

Can he wash himself? Can he shit in a box? That’s no cat.

4 Likes

I think we can confidently say, however, that it was a cat who taught him to knock things off of ledges like that.

5 Likes

YOLO!

tumblr_ndqi9o81kk1svxaato1_400

cat-fuck-this-fuck-that

15 Likes

FurSure

4 Likes

This is exactly the same thing my 1 1/2 yo does. Just loves knockin’ shit into the bathtub. We don’t have nearly as many hygiene products, though. Seriously, is this like an orphanage bathroom?

Dog. Called cavapoo. Instagram page. I’ll pass, thanks.

1 Like

7 Likes

You are so lucky. I can never get in or out of our shared bathtub without sending at least one bottle flying. Usually more. There are three of us, currently. We have a shower rack, plus a rolling caddie shelf outside the tub, and yet the edges of the tub are festooned with bottles of all shapes and sizes. Festooned! Some are my wife’s, one is mine… the rest are our daughter’s.

3 Likes

Liked for the use of the uncommonly used word, “festooned.”

Twice, even!

4 Likes

Thanks. I’m one wordy mofo. And “festooned” is really the only way that captures the majesty of cylindrical plastic that is the edge of our tub. If they had little windows, it could be Manhattan.

4 Likes

You should see my bathroom; I used to work for a beauty mag publication company. The gave away tons of free promotional product to the staff…

3 Likes

That sounds dreadful. :smiley:

1 Like

Free beauty products are a beautiful thing.

2 Likes

This is how we know that the Earth is not actually flat. Our pets would constantly be knocking things off the edge.

1 Like