Pussy Riot use footage of cossack horsewhipping in new music video

Press the CC for English subtitles.

Bless them, as they are taking one for the human race

2 Likes

That explains why the original video looked so odd! They really seemed to be lipsynching rather than actually trying to say anything, but I guess they had a video in mind. Pretty smart way to get a few cossacks to act in your video, but I’m sure they were happy about the photo op too.

1 Like

Want to know who you can compare to Rosa Parks without drawing ire?

THESE WOMEN

2 Likes

Anyone who’s ever heard of them?

What? You clearly don’t read much about what goes on in Russia.

While I accept that this was probably their expected and desired outcome, what I would do if I were in Pussy Riot is crowdfund security for their next performance. When thugs turn up to beat them or detain them illegally, you get your security guards to kick the living shit out of the scumbags.

I would donate to that.

I see that hey got away with it. This is my point . Don’t say ‘what?’ to text it’s juvenile.

got away with it? Away is exactly what they did not get.

Did you miss the horsewhipping and coat smothering parts, entirely?

2 Likes

The beatings will continue until morale is improved.

1 Like

I’ll say what: it expresses my incredulity that you’d possibly compare treatment of people the system doesn’t like in Russia to treatment of people the system doesn’t like in the US.

Be better informed before spouting your nonsense next time and maybe you won’t be treated like a juvenile.

1 Like

In the same sense that many civil rights protesters in Birmingham “got away with” a good fire-hosin’ and a few dog bites.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.