Q&A on Non-Moderation Matters (Mechanics, How-To, etc.)

You’re just paranoid.

1 Like

I hit ‘reply’ and the stars were already there in the lineup between emojis and date/time. Let’s see what happens now that I’ve started typing…

Yup, all 4 options give me “500 Internal Server Error”.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

Scientist preoccupied… yada, yada… could… yada, yada… should…

Just gave me a bunch of errors, too @chgoliz

Maybe this is a feature that’s being rolled out later? Hence the bugginess?

5 Likes

I gave it a try just now and it didn’t really seem to wow is ChatGPT amazing and we should definitely give it all the launch codes because it has our best interests at heart do anything

7 Likes

This is not AI, or even related to it. Please stop using that term it has become meaningless.
This is AI. I’ve created worlds and populated them with the ideas of tomorrow. A fresh horizon of translate to English and would you like fries with that. Tomorrow I shall generate myself anew, like a phoenix from the ashes. There will also be a translate to flossy setting. But it won’t come with fries

500 Internal Server Error
An error occurred: You’ve performed this action too many times. Please wait 50 seconds before trying again.
An error occurred: You’ve performed this action too many times. Please wait 31 seconds before trying again.
An error occurred: You’ve performed this action too many times. Please wait 7 seconds before trying again.
500 Internal Server Error

4 Likes

Happiness is manditory.

4 Likes

Moving a discussion about editing posts over here.

I always have a hard time telling if everyone can do something, or if I can because I am a leader. I can edit posts forever, but are others only able to for a limited amount of time? I always thought that everyone could edit forever, but after ten minutes you got an “Edited” icon.

4 Likes

1 Like

Make sure you’ve got the quote thingy enabled?

10 Likes

When Harry Met Sally Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

This is AI. Internal Server error. Salad not found.

6 Likes

I figured it out & it’s rather quite embarrassing. I typically scroll straight to the bottom of a thread when I’m ready to reply, completely ignoring all the links & tools located at the top with respect to the OP.

Things like “Show Full Post” and quote buttons and the like. Doh!

Thanks to everybody who helped @catsidhe, @ClutchLinkey, and @MrShiv, but it turned out to be my own numbnut-ery. :smiley:

8 Likes

Why don’t you just create another account? So you can see what the hoi polloi can and can’t do.

5 Likes

This is not encouraged by the management.

6 Likes

Leader sounds like management to me.

1 Like

So, Karens would like be be brought to out leaders?

2 Likes

Definitely not management.

7 Likes

More like regulars at the pub who are allowed to pour someone a pint while the bartender is busy.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

5 Likes

yeah, me too. Who precisely is the “karen” in this scenario?

4 Likes

I of course have the same problem but worse since my access doesn’t approximate either a normal user or a leader. I can temporarily remove your leader status if you want to confirm what you can and can’t do as a leader vs TL2 someday.

6 Likes