Q: Do two-way nanoparticle chips exist in the COVID vaccine to robotically spy on you? A: No, you fool, they do not

yes, that annoys me so much. I have distrusted Bill Gates for years because of his immoral business practices. But most other people loved him for it. And now that he’s done businessing and decides to do something good with his money, just when I start to like him a bit more because of that, people suddenly start to hate him for some utterly moronic fabrication. Urgh, people…
Time to read THHTG again to help me cope.

5 Likes

If “alternative medicine” actually worked, it’d just be called “medicine”

14 Likes

I still don’t get these people, though. I mean, I have tons of “non-mainstream” views that make me feel very special, indeed, but I don’t go making YouTube videos explaining them, much less sharing them with others. Hell, the more people who shared my “non-mainstream” views, the less special I would feel about them. I am trying to wrap my head around the psychology behind the “shout it from the rooftops” mentality.

3 Likes

4 Likes

So, this post has probably already been taken down on Facebook, but now it’s been presented to an entirely new audience, many of whom aren’t on Facebook, and more than zero of whom will think “hmm, maybe he has a point”.

Now it’ll be available permanently in the Google searches of people who are looking for the REAL truth about Covid, and haven’t grokked that liars have much more information on the subject than honest people do.

Not that I am aware of, but you may have found another area of the Star Wars universe that Disney can milk.

OBIWAN: “Anakin get off Forcebook and put down your communicator. We have to save the Republic”

ANAKIN: (rolling his eyes) “Pffft. Why so we can inject more kids with tracking devices using our (makes air quotes gesture) midi-chlorian detectors”

2 Likes

How did we get so lost?

1 Like

Who knows. A factor may be the apparent degeneration of many people’s understanding of what scientific activity is. The classic portrait of the amateur scientist was of someone hidden away in a fusty homemade lab, surrounded by bubbling, stinking and occasionally-exploding vats (manic laughs optional). Or walking around with geologist’s hammers and maps, or tinkering with telescopes and star charts.
Now it looks like that “doing your own research” means plonking your arse onto a fart-filled couch and going through thousands of posts and videos, made by imbeciles, for imbeciles.
Until this basic misunderstanding goes away, we ain’t going nowhere except to pot.

5 Likes

John F. Kennedy Jr. (Nephew to JFK) has something to say

1 Like

Because it justifies their decision. Having hetrodox beliefs and raging against the machine is not, in and of itself empowering. But uniting with others that have those beliefs can be. Just like teenaged fashion and music is supposed to irritate parents and the wider world, but affirm that you are part of your chosen group. Everybody wants to be unique in exactly the same way their friends are.

14 Likes

By god, I think you’ve nailed it. That makes perfect sense!

1 Like

The fact that they had to make this statement speaks volumes about the level of idiocy in our culture right now. SMFH. :man_facepalming: But good on Reuters for at least making the attempt.

6 Likes

I just think it’s astounding that they think we have this sort of technology. Our entire world would be different if we had gray goo tech lol.

4 Likes

Around the block, even…

Coming soon, the Apple iShot! This injection is the smallest iPhone EVER, and is directly injected into your lower brainstem. Once injected, our patented iNanites will directly stimulate your visual cortex for the highest definition screen EVER, and monitor your brain so you can communicate to your friends without speaking*. Only a one time purchase of $10.000 for this brand new technology.

( * Apple is not responsible for any side effects, which may include, but are not limited to, allergic reactions, modified behavioral patterns, increased cancer risks approaching 1.0 at the injection site, zombification, and looking like an even bigger prat than someone who is talking on earbuds with their ‘outside’ voice in a small room. Not FDA Approved.)

4 Likes

Plus a $49.99 charger that’s sold separately.

Standard AppleCare fees apply.

6 Likes

Battery not replaceable. Higher brain functions may be throttled to conserve battery power until the user upgrades to the next generation iShot.

5 Likes

It’s better than the generic suppository model… Apple had of course a better design.

3 Likes

Also, there’s a strong consensus of scientists around the planet agree that anthropogenic climate change will make forest fires, drought and floods worse, will likely lead to higher levels of disease in people, crops, wild animals, trees and will cause sea level rise that can damage or destroy homes near the coast, including large parts of major cities. It is killing cute animals, including polar bears, penguins, puffins, sea turtles, koalas, pandas, and two thirds of all rabbit like species. That includes baby bunnies.

Not a conspiracy, actual science, and people can do things at home, in politics, to make several biblical-level plague events less likely.

Given that we all already full up on actual catastrophes headed our way, it’s annoying people are so focused on believing in the pretend ones.

8 Likes

Nano Nano.

6 Likes