QAnon reveals that Keith Richards is JFK

That’s a bit spine-tingly shivering. But, yeah, I guess. I’m sure someone could oblige with a gif of Keith pulling his faec off to reveal JFK. Though, TBH, peeling Keith’s facial skin might be a long job.

I was more objecting that the use of ‘reveals’ implies some truth.

(BTW bells peal - skin peels.)

4 Likes

Not that I should expect a rational answer, but … I guess I just don’t understand how random crap like this is just thrown against a wall and then all of a sudden everybody just accepts it as truth? Like - is this what they’re referring to when they’re admonishing “sheeple” to “do their own research?”

9 Likes

Weak minds jello molds do make?

Idk these people are lost idiots. Who cares?

7 Likes

In the biblical sense of Revalations:

And I stood upon the sand of the sea and I saw a Beast rise up from the depths of the waters, and the Beast had a thousand heads, and one of those heads was Keith Richards, and it wore seven crowns, and upon its mouths was a curse on Cultural Marxism, and I sank to my knees and worshipped the Beast, because the Beast was God.
And my buddy next to me on the couch spake unto me, saying “Whoa, man. What was in those 'rooms? I am tripping balls.” And I did not respond to him, because I could see the lines connecting the shapeshifting lizards, through the pedophiles, to the International Communists.
And the second trumpet sounded.

14 Likes
6 Likes

A friend once described to me the various delusional things he believed to be true when he had a psychotic break. They were more rational than this shit.

Part of me thought so until all those q-berts showed up in Dallas the other day.

10 Likes

What human disguise?

4 Likes

14 Likes

A user with more than 1,000 Telegram subscribers wrote: “Yeah, Keith Richards is totally [JFK] Sr. This whole event is coded for JFK. The arrival.”

Telegram? Well, I guess it must be true; a thousand Nazis, Jihadists and Paedophiles can’t be wrong.

8 Likes

This is funny to me because I used to interact with the woman who created Steal Her Style on livejournal many years ago.

Getting back on topic. It’s pretty sad that Q followers have more damage in their brains than damage in Keith’s liver.

7 Likes

Eh - sure - why not.

Nobody cares.

10 Likes

Meh Unimpressed GIF

12 Likes

This whole phenomenon is just too disorganized.

applewhite_t720

1 Like
2 Likes

i think they are being led around by straight-up trolls now. it’s the only explanation that makes ANY sense.

9 Likes

14 Likes

It makes sense that JFK was friends with Elvis…

14 Likes

Now? QAnon has been 100% trolley from the get-go. Documented fact.

6 Likes

I think for the most part - you’re right; when it’s just something like this or a bunch of people show up for an event that’s never to happen, then the rest of us get to chuckle or have a big laugh about how silly and irrational this has all become. It’s when these crazy mass delusions lead to vaccine hesitancy or innocent kids get impaled by spear guns that I care very deeply :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And it hardly matters… rules of goats, after all.

4 Likes