QAnoners gather in Dallas to await JFK Jr.'s return

Originally published at: QAnoners gather in Dallas to await JFK Jr.'s return | Boing Boing

6 Likes

60 Likes

bubba-ho-tep-elvis

32 Likes

They’re not sure if it’ll be JFK or JFK jr.

33 Likes

Must be Junior.

Dallas is the last place JFK is going to show up.

39 Likes

why-not-both-linus-both

17 Likes

51 Likes

Every time I think these guys can’t get any more stupid they prove me wrong.

42 Likes

A QAnon prophecy says the assassinated president will return and make Trump the president again.

If JFK Sr. showed up wouldn’t he be at least as likely to declare himself President again? It’s not like he ever formally resigned.

37 Likes

There aren’t enough "What the ACTUAL fuck"s to even express the WTF on this one. Or enough question marks.

19 Likes

Giving the seventh doctor a run for ‘is money, they is!

14 Likes

You know, it’s at this point that a responsible bartender stops holding their beer and calls them a cab to go home and sleep it off…

12 Likes

And the campaign music will be written by John Denver, right? And Kobe, Thurman Munson, and Roberto Clemente are all secretly bankrolling it, all from their secret lair?

7 Likes

Amazing.

6 Likes

This is morbid, but I keep expecting one of these Q gatherings to become an “active shooter” situation, probably initiated by one of the faithful, and Dallas TX is the most logical spot.

Fact is, if the “Deep State” wanted to really impact QAnon, having a lot of them gathered in a public space would be the best way to spray chemtrails or implant microchips or whatever.

Probably just telling them this would be enough.

14 Likes

Were I a sociopath and had the stomach to follow some of the Q crap (who knows, maybe the second follows from the first?), I’d go into the t-shirt business. It seems every time a gaggle of Q show up, somebody has already printed hundreds of shirts for the occasion.

Hmmm, maybe the grift is that simple. Q runs a t-shirt printing business. :man_shrugging:t4:

While we’re at it, can I get some better ideas for the collective noun of Q. Something better than gaggle must be at hand but the creative juices aren’t flowing today.

16 Likes

i… wait… what??

8 Likes

Wander around with a clipboard and a stack of petitions calling upon Biden to step down and cede power to Trump or to ban Critical Race Theory or one of the other favorite QAnon delusions. Get people to put their name (and maybe their city and state) down.

Then hop on the stage at the end of your time there, right before your bodyguards shove you into your waiting getaway car, to thank the crowd for the attendance list which will be of great interest to the FBI.

“Cult” works for me.

11 Likes

gods, my head hurt just reading the headline.

8 Likes

Qult.

27 Likes