One of Trump’s stable geniuses explains why JFK Jr is still alive

Originally published at: One of Trump's stable geniuses explains why JFK Jr is still alive | Boing Boing

11 Likes

“Fake your own death in a plane crash and you can come back 25 years later and become Vice President with a reality show host.”

Sounds logical to me, only a moran wouldn’t believe it. /s

30 Likes

But why were the Clintons after him as an adult? Surely his flesh wasn’t as tender and marbled as it was when he was a child… :man_shrugging:

35 Likes

So, if he didn’t see it, it didn’t happen. Hey, Elvis fans, good news!

20 Likes

Dumbfuckastan is missing its President.

17 Likes

Secretary of State? Heck, this gentleman has earned a shot as Donny’s VP.

8 Likes

And what is the point of electing people like Trump if he was powerless to stop the evil machinations of a couple who hadn’t occupied the White House for 20 years? Shouldn’t JFK Jr. have popped out of hiding as soon as Trump was sworn in so he could beg for protection?

20 Likes

15 Likes

what was that? “Keep your enemies close but don’t let them know?” wtf is that even supposed to mean? i can’t even make sense of that statement, leaving aside the fact that he got the phrase entirely wrong… does he mean that JFK is an enemy that trump is keeping close? or that JFK was keeping the Clintons close by… faking his death? :face_with_spiral_eyes:

10 Likes

Nice try, ENEMY. Not letting you know!

15 Likes

“There’s an old saying in Tennessee — I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can’t get fooled again.”

― George W. Bush

There’s a whole school of philosophy forming here, right under our toeses*.

*edit: trying to make a joke wrong body part and had to change it because it took a while for me to think of other connotations.

8 Likes

I hope Trump gets this guy’s name. He belongs on the short list for secretary of state.

Vegetative state.

7 Likes

Pull out that critical block and they’d still insist that their towering belief would still stand… even as it’s collapsing.

1 Like

Why would he want to support a guy who abandoned his wife? Zero family values.

5 Likes

THIS is what happens when people are convinced there’s an invisible sky god… they will believe A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

#NeverVoteRepublican
#TaxTheChurches
#TaxTheRich
#StandWithUkraine

18 Likes

He wants to lull his enemies into a false sense of reality.

5 Likes

Who’s your Chachi now?

5 Likes

Can you just post transcripts so I I don’t have to waste my time and harm my poor ears listening to these people? It’s truly painful listening to them speak. I could read so much faster than they speak. Save me from myself.

9 Likes

Only in Trumpland can we have people so idiotic they will swear up and down a dead dude is alive yet be unsure of his whereabouts. “I have the power to know miraculous (some may say ludicrous) things, but whatever you do don’t ask me about minor details!”

4 Likes

Why JFK jr, for God’s sake?

As a Democrat, I doubt his political sympathies were exactly in harmony with theirs. And his lifetime achievements seem to have been passing the bar exam on the third try, and starting a glossy society magazine that nobody who didn’t summer in the Hamptons ever read. That’s not exactly a stellar resume, considering the advantages he began with. Why is he their messiah?

There are moments when I suspect Q of having a puckish sense of humor, and occasionally pranking his devotees. Sadly, the drab insanity of the whole QAnon farrago makes me think that this is not the case.

9 Likes