One of Trump’s stable geniuses explains why JFK Jr is still alive

JFK Jr. was adrenochrome deficient from the time after his father was assassinated in Dallas.

Adrenochrome is to cannibalistic sex perverts what the Colonel’s Secret Blend of Herbs and Spices is to non-vegetarian people.

2 Likes

I want to sit down with guy like this, for longer than 2 min.

Just to think about ALL the things Not-Dead JFK, Jr is giving up by “hiding” for 25 years.
All his friends, all his money, his entire family, his reputation, his political career, all to live as a penniless hermit in isolation.

Plus, he needs to “pay off” about 50 people, heftily, so they never leak. And not one can or “the jig is up.” From divers, to policemen, to coroners, to journalists. Oh, and his wife and his wife’s sister are in on it, too: what’s their motive?

And who actually does fake their own deaths? People about to be imprisoned, embezzlers, people who have nothing (or everything) to lose.

And then, he’s going to reemerge… for an imaginary political nomination? That’s what this was all for? Something he didnt even know about when he arranged this all?

8 Likes

More like this is what happens when human beings have no sense of social community: they will cling to anything that gives them that social community. Even if the cost is their rationality. Most QAnoner (or any cult members, for that matter) are missing social participation in their lives.

But, since most of these people already are religious, why cant they just dig in to their local church, and invest in the paradoxes of Transubstantiation, the Trinity, and the [original, “real”] Resurrection, rather than the dual resurrection of JFK, Jr/JFK, Sr., anti-globalism, and thinly veiled antisemitism.

6 Likes

The people who fall for Q don’t fall for it because they’re conservative or Republican, they fall for it because it’s a simplistic story about good people like the Trumps vs. monsters like the Clintons. /s.

Politics and policy is boring for a lot of people, the Q workaround to make it interesting is to rewrite it completely, like fan fiction, with a plot of Christian heroes against devil worshipping cannibals. So they make it less about partisan struggle of actual dull politics, and more about good and evil, so the believers think it transcends politics. They can’t get actual democrats to go along with it, so they enlist dead ones (Kennedy, Seth Rich, Vince Foster) who are essentially blank slates they can use for their script. Kennedy and Trump were both people famous for being famous, rather than due to their accomplishments. Like a lot of fairy tales, “royalty” is a good background for characters.

9 Likes

The whole adrenochrome thing annoys me. The idea of cannibalistic sex perverts consuming adrenochrome was invented by Hunter S. Thompson as a throwaway joke in “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas”. It’s nonsense, and the reader is meant to understand that it’s nonsense. And then these QAnon idiots steal the idea and build it into their mythology without even giving Thompson the credit.

It’s too bad Thompson died when he did. He would have had some entertaining things to say about Trump and QAnon.

If JFK jr only had to bribe about 50 people, he’s ahead of the organizers of the 9/11 conspiracy (what do you mean ‘which one?’ It doesn’t matter which one. Any of them) who would have needed to bribe, intimidate or silence thousands if not tens of thousands of people. It’s the point on which practically every conspiracy theory falls apart: large numbers of people would have to know, and they’d all have to keep quiet. Which, as any one who’s ever met human beings will tell you, is impossible.

On the other hand, the objection that JFK jr didn’t know about whatever-it-is when he faked his death doesn’t hold up for QAnon’ers (or, as I like to call then, QAnon-fodder). Remember, this is part of a decades-long struggle between Good and Evil, and there is A Plan. Whatever happens is part of the Plan. Presumably the shadowy (but virtuous) figures fighting the shadowy (but evil) child-raping Clintonati and their disciples approached JFK jr and told him that they needed him to disappear Because Reasons. We won’t know what those reasons were until he re-emerges from occultation like the Twelfth Imam and sweeps up the evildoers, at which point all will be made clear.

Possibly JFK jr invented The Plan himself. I don’t know, I haven’t been keeping up. Anyway, the point is that the Good Guys, whoever they are, are men of vision who anticipate their enemies’ every move and have been playing an extended game of four-dimensional chess, lulling the Bad Guys into a false sense of security as they wait for their moment to strike. So what could be more consistent than JFK jr faking this death then so that he could finally deliver his masterstroke any day now?

4 Likes

Or did he?!!!1!!

:tinfoil_maga_hat:

6 Likes

I concur regarding the lack of a social commons, fostered and exploited by conservatism and used by religion to prop up its waning influence.

As for religion, I think many people have determined it to be a failed source. For example, with endless reports of abuse by priests, one Pope’s (Ratzinger) shocking admission that he knew about abuse by priests and did not act appropriately to protect children - and numerous other ethical failures, this religion’s decline mirrors a growing disillusionment by people in the sin-guilt-fear used to keep people in the pews and keep money flowing to the church’s already heavy coffers.

All untaxed.

It is hard to believe in “gentle Jesus, meek and mild” when this religious narrative promotes hostility and Other-ing of women, LGBTQs, ethnic peoples of color, etc.

2 Likes

52964840_1254057294744971_5671340843617746944_n
Major Bill Lacarn Smith, if he were still alive today, would be so happy to hear that Elvis is still alive and hanging out with JFK Jr!

2 Likes

I can totally relate! Like, at least the basic citizenship test we force immigrants to pass. And for politicians, I would love a minimal level of knowledge in at least one of a few key areas, maybe ecology, history, human physiology…probably a few more to choose from. But, like you said, slippery slope that we’ve seen badly abused in the past.

6 Likes

Non-serious suggestion – everyone gets to vote as is their right, but they do have you write a quick citizenship test and keep track of how different candidate’s supporters did.

3 Likes

I would NOT want to have to grade those papers. And just imagine if we let any sort of AI grade them.

2 Likes

Is it a “decline” or is it the status quo. This is what the Catholic Church has done, does, will do, for centuries. They are an opaque institution. They protect themselves, whatever one of their members has done, whatever the law/morals/ethics, whatever the cost. Because of this insularity, they attract pedophiles and abusers.

What makes the mind reel is: we, today, find out that, in the '50s/'60s/'70s/'80s, it was a Catholic free-for-all of child abuse. But why are the '50s-'80s at all special? It’s merely that (finally) children, Catholic parishioners abused in that time period, could speak out and were heard in the '90s/'00s/'10s. It’s shuddering to think: the Catholic Church has abused children for centuries, with complete impunity.

2 Likes

FTFY…

3 Likes

I just wish the conspiracy* where Kirsty MacColl is still alive was true.

*I don’t think there is one, thankfully. Her father was a communist, so I doubt that Qanon cares.

5 Likes

The Muppet Christmas Carol Muppets GIF by filmeditor

2 Likes

You know, I think you just whacked a nail off center and now I have to pound it sideways out of the way…

New Conspiracism: large numbers of people would don’t know, and they all keep shouting.
(Imma TM that)

I think maybe it comes out in the wash, with dumb people voting for Democratic candidates based on different dumb reasons.

What are you on about?

3 Likes

Both SIDES are bad!!! I mean one is pure fascist, but isn’t the Democrat party just as bad if you think about it… /s

3 Likes