QAnon reveals that Keith Richards is JFK

That’s not a saying we have in Oz. It sounds interesting. Could you please elaborate, or link? My googling just keeps bringing up council rules for keeping backyard goats. Which is fun, but seems off-topic.

5 Likes

The real reason that JFK / JFK jr didn’t appear is that he was captured by the Dealey Lama. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Not as fun as you’d think…

More eloquently from Kurt Vonnegut…

18 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

It’s useful to remember when thinking about how people use “humor” as a shield against saying and doing shitty things online…

7 Likes

I really wish I had come up with the whole idea of QAnon, and began posting all their stupid “clues”, because then I could eventually fool them into voting for Bernie under the guise of “Bernie is really Trump wearing a full body-suit disguise!”

Except if I had started posting all the obvious bullshit “Q” was posting, and people started believing it, I would have gotten freaked out almost immediately. “What have I unleashed? This can’t be happening.”

1 Like

:musical_note:“I can’t get no…assassination…” :musical_note:

1 Like

Q is Hillary

Beat me to the Bubba Hotep reference.

2 Likes

that was stupid nbc GIF by The Blacklist
At some point, this has to pass the point of definite parody, does it not? Seriously??

3 Likes

I’m saddened to have heard/read somewhere that discordians actually have played a part in some of this nonsense.

These same people probably believe that a 650 year old man put two animals of every species (about 8 million), plus dinosaurs into a giant boat, that he built by hand before the world was covered by water.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.