Very stable MAGA genius explains that Michael Jackson is still alive

Originally published at: Very stable MAGA genius explains that Michael Jackson is still alive | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Presumably this person holds a job where one-on-one interaction is necessary? Where he has to engage in rational decision-making on behalf of his employer? Or is self-employed and has to engage in rational decision-making in order to generate income for himself?

How? How?

9 Likes
4 Likes

Well. . . he was “undead” in the Thriller video. . . .

8 Likes

I try to give everybody I meet the benefit of the doubt, but sometimes I wonder if I’m being too generous. Even in these times, I still believe in the good in people.

After reading several of these, I really wonder if these MAGAts actually believe the crap they’re spewing or are just playing for the LOLs. I just can’t imagine anybody would believe the crap they’re spouting; the crap is so mind-numbingly stupid and non-sensical.

I’ll go back to my bubble and believe in the goodness in (most) people.

5 Likes

Ben Carson was a brain surgeon. It turns out that being divorced from reality doesn’t prevent you from being able to successfully learn and complete complex tasks.

edit: I would add that I’d be more than hesitant to put someone like this in a role overseeing and managing other people.

7 Likes

This is the thing for me. Watching that video, that guy is saying the exact kinds of things I would say if I decided “Hey, I’m gonna fsck with this interviewer and see how much crazy stuff I can say before he decides I’m pulling his leg.”

2 Likes

Of course some deplorables enjoy “triggering the libs”, but this Qnumerology isnt a joke to all of them, even though I believe it is more of a fringe faction from what I see.

The Q crew’s love for dead people seemingly being alive and endorsing their side is pretty fascinating though. Q can have the dead person say and believe whatever the Q followers want to hear. Funny how the right has the dead Kennedys and Jesus and their side, and now dead Michael Jackson.

2 Likes

And Jackson five and Bee Gees are easily mashed-up, especially with Stayin’ alive.

Coincidence? I don’t think so.

6 Likes

‘And now tell me, why is it that you use me words “good people” all the time? Do you call everyone that, or what?’

‘Everyone,’ the prisoner replied. There are no evil people in the world.’

‘The first I hear of it,’ Pilate said, grinning. ‘But perhaps I know too little of life!

1 Like

Oh, this loon again?

Some probably are playing it for the LOLs. Some probably do believe their own bullshit.
Some are probably just there for the beer.

Yeah, but Protzman is a cult leader, so it doesn’t matter if he believes the b.s. he spews; it just matters if his followers do.

Most people are good.
But, like the song says, ‘some people are just no damn good’…

2 Likes

Nope.

7 Likes

At first my mind wouldn’t accept this. About halfway through something clicked and it sounds great

4 Likes

Uh, huh, so JFK is 105 and the dumpster fire who occupied the white house from 2017-2021 is actually JFK. Uh, huh. Well, explains the 3rd grader vocabulary, I suppose.

[Srsly, WTAF.]

5 Likes

Family Love GIF by The Walking Dead

4 Likes

I’d add that there are some who are there to recruit credulous minds to fascism.

8 Likes

The woman at 2:47 clearly believes this nonsense. Conspiracy [folks] are pretty much the entire GOP ‘base’ as this point. Seems the tail is wagging the dog as much as the other way around; is this what will destroy 250 years of American democracy? Stay tuned for the season finale scheduled for release in 2024.

1 Like

Did you notice the back of his pass 2, 1, 4?

Before too long
Your lyin’ eyes
Gonna tell you right

You got your flag and scoreboard ready for your local bodycount?

This shit isn’t funny, stop it.

5 Likes

Either way the Rule of Goats applies.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Popehat/status/858722120620265473?s=20&t=iWVoLpbHQewKTHnCNxtZvQ

3 Likes