QAnoners gather in Dallas to await JFK Jr.'s return

LOL and Ewwwww

1 Like

Reminds me of this gem. (which happens a lot these days)

3 Likes
7 Likes

Sociopathic assholes. full stop.

7 Likes
11 Likes

There are plenty of precedents for that sort of thing.

4 Likes

It certainly was.

10 Likes

While I am sure a large number of these people actually believe this nonsense, I also think a lot of QAnon followers are just trolls, trying to provoke whoever they can as often as they can. Some of them, as partisan as they are, know that by appropriating the son of a Democratic icon & linking him to their crackpot conspiracy & God emperor, they will set many a Democrat (or just any sane person, really) to grinding their teeth, push them over the edge, & have them so frothing at the mouth they will be distracted from giving coherent responses to the broader, long term & more serious threats they & their dear leader present.

3 Likes

This isn’t a thing run by trolls anymore. It hasn’t been for awhile. This isn’t a bunch of people doing it for the lulz at this point, those people have moved on to something else.

These are real people, who really vote, really own guns, and have gotten to the point where they believe murdering democrats is justifiable homicide. That’s what we’re dealing with now, not some trollz.

10 Likes

Not really dead, comes back when [insert reason]… sounds familiar.

5 Likes

That would probably explain why he will “pass” after a week of constant travelling. Dead or alive, let the guy rest.

2 Likes

And of the three (Barbarossa, Arthur, Sebastian), he is the one with the best monument

7 Likes

Of course they’re aware. They know damn well that none of their shit makes any sense, intentionally so.

3 Likes

I’d say that’s exactly what it is. Wild stories about Pizzagate even as Epstein was out in the open.

4 Likes

I agree, Lion. sorry I wasn’t clearer- I should’ve said most are true believers, rather than a large number. I did not mean to imply trolls are running it, but I think there still are some there, and that they are contributing to it, maybe even thinking they are controlling & manipulating it, when in fact they are not which is why, for all the reasons you pointed out, these real people, are so dangerous.

Trolls are real people too though. I say all of this because I had a libertarian friend (ex as of year & a half ago) who always liked to stir the pot & play devil’s advocate but became, over the course of the last four years, exactly the kind of person I’m talking about; while claiming not to believe in Qanon he posts incendiary stuff not for lulz, but to “shake things up & burn the house down”, thinking & acting like he’s some puppetmaster & that they (& Trump) are the people to wipe the slate clean so things can start anew. I don’t for a minute believe he’s running or even influencing many Qdevotees, he probably wouldn’t either if he was honest, but people like him are adding fuel to the fire, I think. Perhaps I am extrapolating that there are more like him out there than there really are but it still concerns me & too often feels like a joke or distraction online. Which is why I agree with you about murderous real people with guns; I think we’re trying to make the same point.

2 Likes

Something something goats something something.

Sarcastic Bill Burr GIF by Desus & Mero

4 Likes

I mean… It’s a cult y’all.

8 Likes

Evil or stupid.

Cue why not both gif.

6 Likes

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

6 Likes

ocQult?