Qonspiracy lover Marjorie Taylor Greene says AOC "runs her mouth like a teenage girl”

Originally published at: Qonspiracy lover Marjorie Taylor Greene says AOC "runs her mouth like a teenage girl" | Boing Boing

10 Likes

MTG definitely suffers from an irony deficiency.

35 Likes

AOC speaks more intelligently and eloquently than Empty Green ever will…

37 Likes

I happened to see AOC giving her speech on Instagram earlier. She was literally hopping mad.

It was awe inspiring.

28 Likes

AOC also gets legislation passed, does her homework on a subject and comes far more prepared to tussle with opponents than they do.

While MTG does nothing but harass co-workers.

37 Likes

44 Likes

I am aware.

11 Likes

wow what a stunning lack of self-awareness…

19 Likes

“when are you going to … actually debate me on policy …?”

Be careful what you wish for, Marge.

22 Likes

Empty G benchmark two years ago today:

16 Likes

Every accusation is a confession

11 Likes

I don’t think it is a confession in this case. MT Green doesn’t run her mouth like a teenage girl, she runs it like a manure spreader.

24 Likes

12 Likes

“When are you going to face me in the women’s restroom and scream it out like a real teenage girl?”

12 Likes

I know Empty and her are not besties anymore, but it should be pointed out that Lauren Boebert is just three years older than AOC.

6 Likes

you can always trust the GQP to tell on themselves.

9 Likes

Shocking. Mean girl from high school is still mean.

7 Likes

As a father of two teenage girls, I can only wish that what came out of their mouths was more AOC-like and less MTG. Lots of angry emotional shit, check. Clearly thought out and rational, passionate discussion, not so much. They’ll get there eventually, I know, but the teen years are difficult for everyone.

5 Likes

It’s just as well that AOC didn’t fall for this bait. Trump set the model for GQP “debate” when he was running for president. It’s a two-prong technique. When your opponent challenges you, you ignore their question and instead unload another GQP talking point (aka “batshit fantasy”). Then, when your opponent begins to make their own point you bulldoze them, talk over them, yell, etc. until they give up.

For Marge the results would be being able to claim she’d “debated” AOC (and won, of course) and to generate sound bites for Fox News stories about how she dominated AOC.

13 Likes

I’m always amused when the Republicans pull out the “AOC is dumb” rhetoric, because inevitably it’s inspired by something she said that they were too dumb/ignorant to understand. It’s always projection…

And as AOC pointed out, Empty Gee had the opportunity to engage her in debate over an issue in Congress recently, but Empty was (conspicuously) absent…

13 Likes