Queen down to last corgi

I can understand her reasoning about not wanting them to outlive her. So maybe she just needs some stuffed animal dolls in the shape of corgis. Amazon has a stuffed Ein doll for less than $20.

1 Like
4 Likes
8 Likes
  • A live body and a dead body contain the same number of particles. Structurally, there’s no discernible difference. Life and death are unquantifiable abstracts. Why should I be concerned?
4 Likes

Basically like a cat lady, only richer.

And with puppers.

1 Like

I wouldn´t rule out that Keith Richards is some kind of eldrich diety of Rock and Roll.

2 Likes

At least her grandkids will know what to get her for Christmas.

1 Like

Hey hey! My forefathers fought and died in a war with the British so I wouldn’t have to hold any opinion on the royals!

6 Likes

To paraphrase a web classic (RIP, Abe), call it “Is the Queen’s Last Corgi Dead?”

1 Like

Video of the dogs’ last moments

4 Likes

Never try to catch a falling Corgi.

Will Candy outlive Prince Philip?

That depends. Can Candy drive a Land Rover? Because Philip sure can’t.

Dogs are naturally pack hunters. A dog raised in isolation can never taste the blood of fresh impala.

4 Likes

Probably cant afford a new Corgi bought this guy 51/2 years ago for $850.00 they’re now going for $2,000.00

2 Likes

Who bets on a dog or person dying…?

3 Likes

5 Likes

I should advocate to watch that next, huh?

Off topic… this is not.

11 Likes

If you haven’t seen Watchmen the series yet?

Blazing Saddles recco

4 Likes

Seconded. Best streaming surprise of 2019, in part because I had very tempered expectations due the movie.

1 Like

I think it’s between Watchmen, the Crown, and Umbrella Academy… Just finished up with Haunting of Bly Manner…

2 Likes