? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Am I a good man? (Because that would be kind of confusing.)

4 Likes

Why do you think I’d judge you either way?

2 Likes

Thank you for that, but wouldn’t my children judge me more harshly?

Mom? Mom? What happened, Mom?

5 Likes

They’re going to judge you harshly anyway, isn’t it better to get it done and over with?

7 Likes

Aren’t I thankful that my allergies have abated today?

5 Likes

Hold me mom, in your long arms, your petrochemical arms?

(cf.)

4 Likes

Can I blame you now that I have that Harmonizer loop stuck in my head?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t I happily show you my draft of a philosophical theory that argues that life on this planet inherently fights futility … if I had written it down? Is an unwritten philosophical concept worth the paper it isn’t printed on yet?

ETA: isn’t my co-author, autocorrect, inattentive?

1 Like

8 Likes

Should Kitty Flanagan be given authority to rename everything? Have you seen her take on coffee, aka “the wankers’ beverage”?

5 Likes

Did you know you can edit your posts?

4 Likes

Why would you be forsaken forever? :laughing:

2 Likes

What was on the front of your T-shirt?

3 Likes

Was he wearing a t-shirt?

2 Likes

Wasn’t he?

1 Like

Isn’t it a white undershirt under a white short -sleeved dress shirt (out whatever you call it)?

2 Likes

Am I the only one who sees/imagines a large circular emblem on the T-shirt? Didn’t I think there could be a story there?

Am I experiencing pareidolia?

4 Likes

It’s possible it might have been a picture of Paul Revere holding the earth (instead of a silver globe) on an off-white T-shirt that the gallery created for Earth Day in 1996?

5 Likes

Anyone else ever think that their smart phone is perfectly fine, thankyouverymuch, but then realize that the photos it takes make it obvious how prior-model it really is?

Can you even tell that this was a bright, cloudless afternoon in the open air (it seems so dark to me)?

(No, I don’t know any of the people, that’s just who was sitting directly in front of us. I was too lazy to stand up, which would have at least given a better perspective.)

6 Likes

???

1 Like