? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

You don’t like comedy?

4 Likes

Can it be musical comedy? Preferably sung by Carmen Miranda?

2 Likes

Will this…

…do?

5 Likes

Didn’t the computabilty hypo go totally over my head? And don’t we love Wachowskis films now for thinking about the “reality” of gender? Aesthetics, am I right @d_r?

3 Likes

Did you check your Facebook spam folder?

3 Likes

Were you in the Asimov debate thread?

Oh, no… wasn’t this what underlines a lot of what I think about these days…

…?

I liked the newest Asimov debate, my initial foray into education was with Physics, so don’t I tend to try and gather philosophical concepts from various sources that stand up to observations and arguments from modern physics and kind of fudge them all together into a unwieldy memetics instead of actual building a philosophy?

oh!.. @hello_friends, didn’t I add more up here?

2 Likes

Was I wrong?

3 Likes

Hhhappy Birthday Mister Grumpy Pants, perhaps?

10 Likes

No, didn’t everyone tell me we were going to meet at Dave’s and then no one was there and now I hear everyone was at Asimov’s? As if?

3 Likes

But would that have been better or worse if Slakonja wasn’t Slovenian like the person he portrays?

3 Likes

Is that some kind of joke about complementarity?

Wait… is this?

2 Likes

Is it ok if I just curl up at the foot of the bed ('cause I don’t want the strep)?

2 Likes

Thanks, don’t I have some fun reading now?

2 Likes

Why does this cat need to knead my belly button and grip his claws at my unmentionables? :crying_cat_face:

6 Likes

Because cat?

7 Likes

Haven’t I known many cats? How few obsessed with my pain? :laughing:

6 Likes

Isn’t trimming everybody’s claws one of my primary tasks for when I get home tonight?

6 Likes

Didn’t Richard Rorty find helpful pragmatist themes in Hegel’s work?

2 Likes

Has his human ever let me assist in claw trimming? Is claw trimming dangerous? To the trimmer?

3 Likes

Doesn’t it help to have help so it gets done with minimal risk of indignity or discomfort? For your cats, I mean? Don’t we give up our dignity and comfort for the privilege of serving our benevolent cat overlords?

[Whispering] They can hear us, right?

4 Likes