? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Did you also get the Discourse sad face screen?

4 Likes

Don’t you know it? Do you think it’s more DDoS (or whatever those things are called) attacks?

4 Likes

Perhaps a brick attack?

6 Likes

Isn’t that the best BB post today?

3 Likes

While I’d seen a couple of 'em before, didn’t my spouse and I just laugh our asses off at 'em?

2 Likes

Am I having problems replying? As a matter of fact, is this the successful reply?

2 Likes

Doesn’t it seem to be?

2 Likes

Please wait 1 hours before trying again?

11 Likes

Is this the right place to ask questions you want an answer to?
Like, "Is there a general “If you liked this, you might also like…” thread where I can get suggestions for further stuff? Or do I need to start one?

Why y’all asking so many questions anyway?

2 Likes

… Who wants to know? :worried:

7 Likes

Why not? :wink:

6 Likes

Aren’t there are number of threads already started you can search for, like movies/TV shows you might like, or books you might like?

Why not? (The more, the merrier. Apparently the powers-that-be want us to post more.)

2 Likes

Are all the Canadians having a nice holiday?
Had your dose of Stompin’ Tom yet?

2 Likes

Hasn’t Canuckistan limited immigration to only those people thoroughly versed in the musical stylings of the Arrogant Worms?

Aren’t you at least required to sing “We are the Beaver”, “Canada is Really Big”, and of course “Me Like Hockey”?

5 Likes

Don’t I like Sex, Drugs and RRSP’s better? Or Rocks and Trees?

3 Likes

Hmmmm, so the fact that I often hum the refrain to “Jesus’ Brother Bob” could actually be in my favor? How cool is that?

4 Likes

Wait? NHL free agency signings is a holiday?

3 Likes

Who else is gonna hella miss The Toast?

https://twitter.com/mallelis/status/748894506313973760

1 Like

Do any of you mutants still send written (snail mail) communications?

5 Likes

You wanna be penpals with MrsTobinL? She is on some fountain pen geek forums where they do that sort of thing, doesn’t writing a letter a day sound like fun?

5 Likes