? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

How is it that I never watched Valley of the Dolls before tonight?

Wow, isn’t it… uh… kinda bad?

4 Likes

Totally awful melodrama isn’t it? Though wouldn’t it be hilarious on the big screen with a theater full of heckling gay men?

4 Likes

Holy moly, what “acting”, right? Amn’t I watching so I can know what they’re talking about on the latest Movie Sign with the Mads?

3 Likes

I was thinking Russ Meyer and Roger Ebert, but that was Beyond the…, wasn’t it?

Haven’t I not seen that either? Should I?

4 Likes

Yes and I guess I should really see that one sometime as well shouldn’t I? I mean what red blooded manly hetero male doesn’t like a Russ Meyer movie?

2 Likes

OMG how the hell did I not know about this podcast?

2 Likes

Have I seen any of his stuff beyond Faster, Pussycat?

3 Likes

Isn’t the only movie podcast I listen to Mark Kermode’s? Aren’t I adding this now?

2 Likes

Can I recommend The Greatest Movie Ever and Gilbert Gottfried’s Amazing Collosal Podcast?
(Though Gilbert talks a lot about Hollywood stories and interviews some great character actors as well as the cheesy movies he loves)

4 Likes

Ain’t I thinking about watching Beyond, just because of the awesomeness of Ebert/Meyer?

Do you enjoy bad acting, melodrama and repetetive music? If so, then shouldn’t you fire up your Netflix account and take a chance?

2 Likes

Isn’t Creed sorely lacking in fighting? Aren’t I pining for Rockies 3 & 4? Should I take this to the overrated film thread?

2 Likes

But isn’t the cast phenomenal?

Speaking of valley movies, have you ever seen this Ray Harryhousen treat?

4 Likes

No reserve? Should we have a whip-round?

https://www.rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/LF16/London/lots/r109-1967-iso-grifo-gl-series-i-by-bertone/374596

2 Likes

Doesn’t it look sort of familiar, like maybe I saw it on the Saturday Film Festival on teevee when I was a sprout?

3 Likes

Does @bit always tell the truth?

3 Likes

Shit howdy, ain’t Valley of Gwangi the greatest?

Doesn’t it need to be remade right now?!

1 Like

Or have somebody actually do the film with the zeppelins, Nazis, and Pterodactyls? Wouldn’t that be something?!?

4 Likes

Can CGI ever have the same appeal as Harryhausen animation? (Do any current B actors have the same appeal as Gina Golan and James Franciscus?)

Did you miss the first season of Danger 5?

5 Likes

That’s a pterodactyl fighting Nazis? Where did you go to school?

3 Likes

C’mon, man. Close enough for government work.

2 Likes