? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

7 Likes

Do I need to Donald you, Donald?

6 Likes

Huh? Where am I?

Who’s he?

Ooohhh… did I do that?

9 Likes

Can’t @Donald_Petersen donald himself just by looking into the mirror? doesn’t he donald himself daily, when, like shaving and stuff?

9 Likes

Aren’t I still in bed right now? Shouldn’t I get up and go to work? And possibly caffeinate?

8 Likes

Don’t forget to donald yourself, maybe?

5 Likes

Why would he have to Donald himself – isn’t he married?

5 Likes

???

4 Likes

Is @a_test going to post anything?

2 Likes

Isn’t this going to get a little weird, if you keep it up?

1 Like

Would it be worth the grind to get the testing account to regular status?

3 Likes

Would you believe I posted that one because the pterodactyl scenes are NSFW?

5 Likes

Wasn’t I going to do that for @MySockpuppet then I decided I didn’t have the time it would take?

2 Likes

Haven’t we all seen that already? And shouldn’t we share our love if someone hasn’t? (yes I am evil that way)

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be… unfortunate? Don’t I often read the BBS with RatBoy the Younger on my lap because he likes the attention, and wants to see more ani-GIFs and especially more hedgehogs?

7 Likes

Can I say I am not so evil as to put a direct link to that kind of thing here? (Share it with someone who you know and trust to take it the right way but not just anybody who happens to be reading your online blatherings)

2 Likes

Wouldn’t self-Donalding cause a dangerous feedback loop that will cause me to oscillate out of control, spray-tan myself a becoming shade of orange, and take over the world? Shouldn’t I just rely on y’all for Donald-enforcement?

8 Likes

Isn’t this the second time I’ve seen it, in as many days? Could it be a glitch, that when there’s a Youtube link inside spoiler tags it seems to jump to the Youtube site and auto-play as soon as you click ANYWHERE to expose the spoiler ‘text’?

5 Likes

Could it be any link in spoiler tags? Don’t youtube links usually autoplay?

1 Like

Do you, like my wife, find this image “scary”?

2 Likes