? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Shouldn’t that be fixable? Should we start up a meta topic to summon @codinghorror? Or shall we see if that was sufficient to summon him here?

3 Likes

Can you believe that I don’t know the full parameters of this?

(I’ve only seen it in the last 24-48 hours, and both times it was a Youtube link that was in the spoiler tags. Just clicking on the edge of the fuzziness was enough to be jumped over to Youtube with the video auto-playing.)

3 Likes

While I think I know the answer, shouldn’t we test it before opening a meta topic? Does this auto-play?

2 Likes

can i say that yes it does and well played sir?

4 Likes

Can I second your answer, since I refuse to either answer or like that little stunt right above you? :wink:

4 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

Since these were both from me, could it be something at my end?

Was RatBoy traumatized by my link? Did you really click it even though I explicitly warned that it might not be SFW?

3 Likes

Nope, isn’t the trauma mostly on my side anyway? Wasn’t your link fairly amusing? Don’t I like pterodactyls, no matter how hokey? Wasn’t I referring to it as an example of the issue, not a problem with your message? Won’t I edit it to make it look less like I’m blaming you for something, which I am not?

Edit: I can’t see a way to fix it, so haven’t I deleted it? Am I sorry if it looked like I was pointing a finger your way?

3 Likes

You’re not here to hock Cabo Wabo, are you?

3 Likes

can you drive 55?

4 Likes

Rumchata, perhaps?

5 Likes

You call this life?

3 Likes

Shouldn’t we hold on to what we’ve got, we’ve got each other, and isn’t that a lot?

2 Likes

Isn’t Neil Young dead to me after he dumped his excellent wife and sold his Hawaiian bungalow?

1 Like

Isn’t there already a thread for that?

4 Likes

Who thinks?

?

4 Likes

Do you have a question?

6 Likes

Work sadly, and rapidly?

Dress like a goth and whine about your tasks?

2 Likes