? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Is that why everybody is talking about you over there? Hadn’t you best get reading everything, ya noob?

6 Likes

He shows as a member-only now, doesn’t he? Isn’t it probably related to when the system does its housekeeping?

3 Likes

Have I created a monster? I was up and barely moving this morning at 5:30 as usual, when who gets up but RatBoy the Elder? “Daddy, daddy… time for football!” So he and I ate sausage biscuits and watched ManU whup Bournemouth as the sun came up here. :smile:

6 Likes

Why in the world did we wait over a year after we moved into this place to buy a shoe rack to put next to the front door? Doesn’t it look 1,000,000X better to have the entry looking less cluttered?

Isn’t it nice when everything’s in its right place?

6 Likes

5 Likes

Isn’t that likely? Possibly something to do with the content delivery network as well?

2 Likes

Why did I wait until noon to start yard work I’ve put off for a month? Is this a suicide-by-heatstroke attempt?

8 Likes

Haven’t I decided that if I ever move to a new place it will have as small a yard as possible?

4 Likes

Why doesn’t my wife intervene? Is this her subtle eyes over- the-teacup acknowledgement she approves?

5 Likes

Aren’t you quite a bit smarter than me?

4 Likes

Holy crap, isn’t that Queen of Versailles documentary fascinating/horrifying?

5 Likes

Doesn’t everybody have that much dog poop lying about the house?

8 Likes

Doesn’t everyone take a limo to pick up garbage at McDonald’s?

7 Likes

Holy flurking schnitt, don’t I need help picking my jaw up off the floor now that I’ve finished watching it?

9 Likes

Hey - spoilers?

3 Likes

Is it girly of me to be totally in love with the anime Flying Witch?

3 Likes

Is there a problem with girly? Why do people have to hate on girly things, as if they are inferior somehow?

10 Likes

I don’t have a problem with it and who brought up the hate? Didn’t I learn about the show listening to the current GME Anime Funtime podcast which is hosted by 2 guys this week? Didn’t I look it up after they both gave it good recommendations?
The show is amazing and wants to make me go squee like a 12 year old girl at the sweetness of it so does that make me girly? (Again not that I think that is wrong, I think more men should happily admit that kind of thing)

5 Likes

Did I mention YOU hatin’? Wasn’t I asking why girly would be perceived as a problem, generally speaking, and then wonder why, in a much more general fashion, some hate on things that are perceived as “too girly”?

But doesn’t that anime sound totes adorable?

6 Likes

Can I say that is a quite correct? Would you like to WATCH IT RIGHT NOW?
(you totally should)

6 Likes