? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Mostly because we’re not using a ton of gasoline to turn it into ethanol while getting subsidies from the Federal government?

4 Likes

Not gonna lie, I was on goddamned fleek, can you believe this aurora? Totally unexpected, did you know they just pop up?

15 Likes

Isn’t that gorgeous?

6 Likes

Am I the only person here who has been treated in the Winnemucca hospital? Isn’t The Griddle a fine pancake house?

3 Likes

Hey, just because I was answering a serious question directed at me, does that give me a free pass to violate thread rules?

7 Likes

What do you have against Iowa City? Did you know I met my wife there?

4 Likes

I’m already married, why would it hold any power over me?

4 Likes

Are these metaphors? Euphemisms?

1 Like

You think Johnny Cash traded in euphemisms?

2 Likes

Ring of Fire referred to the tectonically active faults on the Pacifc Rim, no?

6 Likes

Not the morning after some very spicy vindaloo?

4 Likes

Did you know that you can see the aurora borealis as far south as Lake Michigan, as long as you’re in the center of the lake, away from any city lights? Who knew, right?

7 Likes

Might I be suggesting you are?

1 Like

If you exited a rapid transit station into downtown, saw a giant Nordstrom vertical sign and, to your left, an Amazon van, where do you imagine you were?

Would you be momentarily jarred a few blocks down by a behemoth Canada Post office?

6 Likes

Would you speak French at the Post Office just as a verbal pinch to self confirming you are in the city you think you should be in?

Would your heart be gladdened that you gave correct directions and aid to first-time travellers despite not having lived in the area for twenty years? And by the fact you could pass for a local, when asked by the Post Office salesperson if you are from around here?

9 Likes

Aren’t these the questions we really need answers to?

4 Likes

Could it be I like to think of one familiar place as the eleventh province and not the other as the 51st state? Isn’t it good that I didn’t look at my wallet because the currencies would not be much help?

Wasn’t I amused when asked by my companion at coffee this morning if I were a regular at the coffeehouse?

5 Likes

Why has nobody liked this post?

Wasn’t it my wittiest in the thread?

1 Like

Doesn’t this sound like a winning start to a winning day?

2 Likes

Aren’t I liking it now for the Mission of Burma reference?

1 Like