? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Do you like Birdsongs of the Mesozoic?

Would you like me less if I said I didn’t know them? Is this the band you mean?

Or do you mean something else?

1 Like

Isn’t that who I meant? Although hasn’t Miller since decamped?

I would guess that means you are unfamiliar with Eric Lindgren and his weird output?

1 Like

Because it’s from April and we all collectively moved on?

2 Likes

Fucking Des Moines?! Now I have to fly to Des Moines and drive to Iowa City?

Fucking Delta, amirite?

4 Likes

Are you really fishing for compliments?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be an accurate guess on your part? Don’t I thank you for the knowledge sharing?

1 Like

Maybe he’s feeling insecure and he needs our validation? Is that so bad? Don’t we all need validation now and again? Didn’t I need a bit this morning?

5 Likes

We are talking about @OtherMichael, aren’t we?

1 Like

If you’re referring to Iowa from NJ, wouldn’t I agree that you have both moved on and moved up?

Didn’t I see that thread because somebody liked the BurmaShave post this afternoon, and then didn’t I think it sad that there were no likes for Mission of Burma?

Was I the only one who had to scroll up to see who started the thread?

3 Likes

Isn’t @OtherMichael human and vulnerable to his inner dialogue that might not always be positive, and maybe this is just his way of feeling better?

4 Likes

Can you explain like I’m five?

3 Likes

Does Mission of Burma need our validation, too?

4 Likes

Moving on from “save” to “Shave” to “BurmaShave” to “Mission of Burma” ?

You know, the band?

That was founded by 2/3 of the members of The Space Negros?

1 Like

Have y’all never heard THIS, either?

2 Likes

Can you rent a Tesla and then nap for the 2 hours?

2 Likes

Do you think there are any Teslas in Iowa? Let alone rentable ones? Can you even rent a Tesla anywhere besides the coasts?

1 Like

I don’t know if you can rent a Tesla in Des Moines (probably not), but did you know that - contrary to popular opinion in NYC and LA - the region between the coasts is not a wasteland populated by troglodytes?

3 Likes

Might you have a citation? My proof is mostly in Ohio and Texas, is that enough?

1 Like