? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Where?

2 Likes

Should I mix grape and grain?

3 Likes

isn’t that Grapenuts?

5 Likes

Is ‘Kurt Rude’ a good pseudonym for my new musician-based persona?

1 Like

Can I decide whether I fall over myself faster to hasten to identify myself as former Ass Prod of that show, or just to wilt in despair that any halfway-lettered person could be remotely excited at the prospect of ten more mind-deadening episodes of The Worst Sitcom Of The 21st Century?

And don’t you know it’s not necessarily great for my career to keep bad-mouthing that shitshow? So Don’t Tempt Me, Frodo, okay?

12 Likes

Did you mix grape and grain? If so, how did it go?

2 Likes

Don’t I seriously regret having mixed grape and grain?

4 Likes

Should have gone with oatmeal-raisin cookies?

4 Likes

Is the position of Assistant Producer really known as “ass prod”? Because isn’t that the most perfect nickname for a job in the history of jobs?

7 Likes

Only by those wanting to have a cheap giggle at the expense of us Ass Prods. I used it in delight at the expense of my W&G boss. And then I became one. And, well, Donald being Donald, I never stopped finding it just funny enough to keep using.

5 Likes

Isn’t this the perfect Donald to use, in this case?

11 Likes

Not what anyone wants to see in their rearview mirror.

7 Likes

Refusing to take a hint, huh,

Donald :question: :question: :question: :slight_smile:

10 Likes

So true: wouldn’t I freak out if I looked up while driving and saw that staring back at me?

11 Likes

*whispers “I really like the upholstery you’ve done on the seats in the back here”?

10 Likes

Does the little print at the bottom say “ass prod in the mirror may be larger than it seems”?

14 Likes

Is this thing on? Do I care anymore?

13 Likes

Did you miss us?

7 Likes

Hey,

9 Likes

Wasn’t I thinking of starting a where’s tropo thread? Am I not glad you’re here?

yes

10 Likes