? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

What the actual fuck?

8 Likes

Why am I geting a funny feeling that they are just getting started?

Is it just me or did Trumps “bringing back the jobs” mantra just get a hell of a lot darker? He didn’t ever promise they would be voluntary or paying, did he?

10 Likes

What’s the best dinosaur?

4 Likes

Can I blame the corrupt media that Ankylosaurus is polling so low?

2 Likes

How can so many people be so wrong? How can a genus win for best sauropod?

1 Like

Did I just learn about Kodak’s involvement? Don’t I feel better about using Fuji for all these years?

Is someone going to tell me something bad about Fuji now?

Also, Fanta was made for goddamned Nazis?

6 Likes

Did you forget your question mark or do I need to break out a Donald?

5 Likes

Will I blame the craspy android keyboard on this Tablet?

6 Likes

Didn’t I used to say that the only locations that worked for Fuji’s bizarre color saturation were places like Guatemala?

That’s not the kind of bad info you were looking for, was it? :wink:

4 Likes

Who the fuck likes Love Actually? How does anyone actually want to watch such a thing?

Are you Lindy West?

I’ve never watched Love Actually (or many other Richard Curtis films, and of those I only remember enjoying The Tall Guy) - I’m guessing you’re suggesting I should stay the course?

Isn’t all his post-80s stuff a bit crap?

2 Likes

If I write out “STAY THE GODDAMNED COURSE, SIR!” at risk of a Donalding, would it let you know how serious I am?

4 Likes

Is this where I confess that I like to watch that movie?

Wait, why am I whispering?

DON’T I ENJOY WATCHING THAT MOVIE?!?

6 Likes

Would it surprise you to know that when I got an email from Delta recently, reminding me to download the go-go entertainment app so I can watch movies on my upcoming flight, the film “Love Actually” was one of the few examples listed as a way to entice me (I presume)?

2 Likes

Did it work?

Weren’t the last in-flight movies I watched 10 Cloverfield Lane and Deadpool? Wasn’t I pleasantly surprised that an internal flight offered entertainment for “free”? Wasn’t that a Delta flight?

4 Likes

Aren’t I still trying to decide whether or not to download an app so bad that 169 out of 196 raters gave it a “1”?

And didn’t I find your article 1) hilarious and 2) entirely convincing to not waste any time on that movie, even if I do download the app?

2 Likes

Isn’t that one of the things Delta is known for? Free entertainment/wifi for all on domestic flights?

Won’t this be my first time to discover the truth for myself?

2 Likes

Wasn’t it built into the seat, not an app I needed to install?

Didn’t I think that JetBlue were the only airline with the seatback stuff?

1 Like

Well don’t you have questionable taste in cinema?
Should I quit calling the kettle black?

4 Likes

What the fuck?

She said yes?

8 Likes