? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

#redWinesMatter ?

3 Likes

Cold red wine? Did you confuse it with gazpacho?

5 Likes

Boxed wine? Going for the high end stuff?

5 Likes

Hasn’t boxed wine improved a lot since the early 80s?

9 Likes

Aren’t I in a poor position to judge, since I always like having the glass bottle to melt it down later, and also like any wine for as long as it exists?

5 Likes

Who’s a lucky girl?

11 Likes

Shouldn’t that night of sleep have been the first priority before and during finals week, not after?

5 Likes

Is that any good? Do you have any other suggestions?

Wouldn’t I like the opportunity to have just one glass of wine late at night, but have not had much luck with keeping the rest of the bottle drinkable over the next several nights? Isn’t it a waste, and aren’t I too much the daughter of parents who lived through the Depression to be comfortable with that?

6 Likes

Oh, fiddle-dee-dee…aren’t I envious?

6 Likes

Aren’t I a realist, not an idealist?

5 Likes

Did you know that 50% of the wine sold in Northern Europe is now in boxes? And that while you wouldn’t want to store wine for aging in a polyethylene bag, the collapse of the bag as you draw wine out does keep the wine fresh enough that you can nurse a box for a week or two without noticeable deterioration?

7 Likes

Won’t you be the first to know, after I get around to opening the box? Didn’t I pick it up at Trader Joe’s for under $10, and haven’t I had pretty good luck with their selections?

5 Likes

So… I opened the box, and while it’s not the finest wine I’ve ever tasted, isn’t it surprisingly decent? Wouldn’t I rank it slightly above Two-Buck Chuck?

How long is it going to take me to drain the box, considering the fact that I’m the only one in the house who’s going to be drinking it, and it’s supposed to be the equivalent of two regular bottles?

6 Likes

The person who’s going to throw those out and order a pizza?

1 Like

How did you know we also had pizza for dinner and these just a side?

3 Likes

Can you still get Charles Shaw for two bucks!?

Is the goal of this thread to make me envious of anyone living near a liquor-licensed Trader Joe’s?

1 Like

Well, since I’m going there today, won’t I check to see if they’ve raised the price?

1 Like

Thanks for the review! (Yeah, no likes again, how’d ya guess?!)

3 Likes

It’s called Three-Buck Chuck now, if that gives you any clue, OK? :wink:

3 Likes

Would it surprise you that the 50% increase in Chuck’s price has not decreased my demand to purchase Chuck by anywhere near 50%?

5 Likes