Qultists believe the Emergency Alert test will finally usher in the New World Order... for real this time

WTH?! My phone went off at 14:18!

15 Likes

Mine was about that time, too… Also, I’m not feeling like a zombie… :woman_shrugging:

13 Likes

no zombie ! !
YOU’RE the zombie ! !

10 Likes

And then a strange yet welcome silence filled the office space…

10 Likes

I forgot about the test and the phone was right next to my ear. Good times.

But I just had a big lunch, so no cravings for braaaains yet

12 Likes

kenan thompson snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

9 Likes

Same.

Not right next to my ear canals, but still unsettling.

Also no cravings for other people’s organs, just fresh peppers…

17 Likes

Unexpectedly, one of my old phones, not on a service plan, also sounded the alert.

A zombie phone?

7 Likes

My household appliances are not on fire.
I have no signs of any tropical hemorrhagic fever.
I don’t crave human flesh or brains or whatever (but I did just have lunch, so maybe later?)
My very Christian neighbors are still here.

Oh, well, maybe next time.

14 Likes

79503bd8-dde6-4554-a3cc-435b04284d3d

15 Likes

Well, the test just happened, and I am a zombie. . .

But I’ve been a zombie ever since I was brainwashed by a “liberal arts” college, by so it proves nothing.

15 Likes

It’s been damn near a half hour, and not one zombie here in the Shenandoah Valley. I feel cheated.

18 Likes

Well good thing it didn’t…

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrRRRrrrCHgggggg

10 Likes

Ok, I’ll admit that I am feeling a bit like a zombie, but that’s because I haven’t gotten enough sleep for the last two nights. I felt a lot like this yesterday! (Glad my desk here is adjustable, because I’ll be standing up a lot today, otherwise I’m going to fall asleep.)

12 Likes

You didn’t learn how to sleep standing up in basic training?

11 Likes

That was a long, long time ago. Besides, i was in the USAF in the secure communications building. We slept in office chairs with our feet propped up on the desks and the doors locked!

19 Likes

It’s always a date with these nuts. They need to get into relationship so they can go on a date with real people instead of waiting for “the day.” Freaking idiots. Those dumbasses act like elementary school kids with their hot shit secret that only they know. They probably spend time in real life yelling shit no one cares about.

4 Likes

was out and about today and just got home.
no zombie sightings to report from the Keys.
(those guys down in Key West are always like that. it’s just dress rehearsal for Fantasy Fest Zombie Bike Ride ).

11 Likes

Their timing could not be better!

13 Likes

5 Likes