Qultists believe the Emergency Alert test will finally usher in the New World Order... for real this time

Seconds after the alert went off and I cleared all the devices my 8 year old asks “are we zombies now?!?” I was like what? Did you see that online? Then I remembered I was telling him about crap on the Internet not being true and cited that example days back lol

I told him yes, he asked if he could eat my brain and I said sure! Then he said he didn’t think we could be zombies cuz he didn’t feel like brains would taste very good. I think we’re both a little disappointed

22 Likes

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

20 Likes

It woke me out of a nap. Is that insidious enough of an act to think it’s a conspiracy?

13 Likes

yes but…
are you snackish at all? any strange appetite cravings?

13 Likes

zombie customer

10 Likes

17 Likes

This, so much. Life so isn’t like Mission: Impossibe or whatever.
Life can be stranger than fiction, but reality is utterly mundane.

Also, people who can’t stop ranting about how incompetent “the government” is and how “the government” can’t get shit done and so on and on and on - and then those very same people credit the very same government with being able to pull off super complex conspiracies in total secrecy for decades…

11 Likes

Beep Me Buffy The Vampire Slayer GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

10 Likes

I’m betting the early activation was thanks to some plucky Q-Hero sabotaging the NWO plan and screwing up the timing of the carefully planned yet seemingly fragile plot thereby saving the world from zombie apocalypse forever!!! :us: :saluting_face: :tada:

/s

7 Likes

18 Likes

Star Trek Hoax GIF

9 Likes

How can you be sure? Nobody saw a living zombie!
Demonoid Phenomenon GIF by Rob Zombie

8 Likes

Rob doesn’t count!

4 Likes

If a zombie attacked me, it would probably die hungry…

Animated GIF

7 Likes

Aha! Zombies aren’t living. Nice try.

5 Likes

Eddie Murphy Laughing GIF

night of the living dead horror GIF

Travel Suitcase GIF by Avanti West Coast

Rip Ink GIF by Carolina Andrea Nuñez

11 Likes

The message from George is real, the 5G virus? Yeah, that’s a huge pile of crap.

8 Likes

Exactly! Even the Romulans get it!

7 Likes

Ok, it was just a Halloween joke by the American government, wasn’t it?.

2 Likes

The original movie was given its title in 1968, before the zombie phenomenon was well understood. Note that subsequent documentaries have dropped the “living” description.

2 Likes