Qultists believe the Emergency Alert test will finally usher in the New World Order... for real this time

It could have even scarier…

5 Likes

So, the signal killed everyone in US? Or at least people who were vaccinated.

9 Likes

Yep. You can tell I’m dead by the way I type - my typing is much more staccato than usual.

13 Likes

Well technically the vaccinated were changed into “zombie-like humans”, unless they were isolated from their cell phones.

I just texted my cousin in Chicago. She’s fully vaccinated, but fortunately she was accidentally stuck in a bank vault for 24 hours, so she’s okay but very scared. Of the few unvaccinated folk she has met, many have come down with some weird respiratory illness and the rest have been raptured.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Well, I think I’m alive, but I’ll note that the alert on my blood sugar monitor has been going off a lot today. I usually don’t have this many “medicinal candy bars” in a day. (Seriously. I didn’t think I’d been that busy today!)

8 Likes

Oh no. I didn’t see the warning about the emergency alert beforehand and got a full dose.

Something seems to have gone wrong though. Rather than craving brain, I’m craving bran. Thankfully, I had a bran muffin available.

15 Likes

So they were changed into zombie-like humans indistinguisable from how they originally were but somehow different?

8 Likes

feeling a bit “backed up?”
sorry 'bout that. maybe add some fiber to your diet of BRAAAAIIINNNSS?
which you obviously have already done. cool. ’

3 Likes

I’m feeling a bit like a zombie, that might be because 30 minutes before I was done with work for the day we had a major production outage and I needed to stay late working to fix it and get our users back online.
Maybe I can blame the Emergency Alert for the outage when we do the root cause analysis.

1 Like

I am feeling a bit zombie-like right now, but I tested positive for COVID yesterday and I took some benadryl last night so I could actually sleep.

5 Likes

I decided to celebrate our newfound zombiness tonight.

14 Likes

Nº 8:

By a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak.

7 Likes

Omg Omg Omg…

I haven’t spoke to my brother in a few years for reasons but my kid is in contact with her cousins.

She learned today’s that he turned off his phones, wifi, internet stuff, tv, and all electronics so the government couldn’t activate the tracking devices.

I knew there was a reason I gave up on a couple immediate family members.

I may mail him some anonymous tinfoil.

11 Likes

Volunteer goes home… very carefully considers your words… looks ashamedly at the ten dozen heavy-duty rolls of Aluminum foil they had bulk ordered… then thinks, Yes. I’ll need to purchase even more.

3 Likes

Maybe because:

1. We are what we eat.
  2. German food.
3 Likes

Welp, it’s been more than 12 hours now, and still nada.

26 Likes

Boutique realities resemble soap operas. Any kind of resolution ruins the high of anticipation, thus a series of episodic cliffhangers is employed to maintain fascination about a story that has already been told repeatedly, yet never ends.

2 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes