Qultists believe the Emergency Alert test will finally usher in the New World Order... for real this time

I have no idea what the nuts think about it; but I can only assume ignorance or flexibility given that it was Ronald Reagan who gave us Executive Order 12472, amended by George W. Bush with Executive Order 13407, that established IPAWS (updated in 2015 by the IPAWS Modernization Act, sponsored by Ron Johnson R-WI). I think you have to go all the way back to National Security Action Memorandum 252 “Establishment of the National Communications System”(superseded by EO 12472) under Kennedy to even find a Democrat at the helm; and I don’t think that particular one is generally counted as one of the satanic globalist 5G pedophiles by the Q crowd.

Presumably FEMA has enough ‘Deep State’ cred to carry it.

6 Likes

I’ve seen fairy princesses and misshapen WTFs well before and well after Halloween. My impression is that Halloween is bigger than Xmas in SoCal.

2 Likes

I give you Jonathan Coulton, and you gave me Weird Al, whom I love just as much. Thanks!

4 Likes
2 Likes

Tell your friends, get ready to zombie flash mob when the EBS sounds … freak out the conspiracy nuts

3 Likes

I mean, it’s probably fine, unless you have a particularly high concentration of heavily-armed qultists in your area. Well, even then, your odds are still good.

3 Likes

Meanwhile

2 Likes

Local news ran a story about the last time a wide area test was done it was at 2AM. Lots of folks pissed off. So it’s now at 2PM. Going to be fun, but I was expected the gay alien lizard overlords to start the takeover.

2 Likes

Ashtar Sheran will save us.

2 Likes

Don’t know how it got started? Well, let me take you back to 1985:

It is quite a 1980’s movie experience.

6 Likes

Not only is it going to cause the rapture/purge, apparently it’s also going to cause appliances to burst into flame, at least according to this landlord’s message posted on reddit (be sure to click through all the insane images): Reddit - Dive into anything

4 Likes

Gamma ray you say?

Hulk Out GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

Are they thinking of the “Epitaph One” episode of Dollhouse?

3 Likes

Delicacy foods are often specifically prized because of how difficult they are to obtain. Sure, your average zombie can subsist a week on some a thigh or an arm or two, but those tasty, tasty brains … :drooling_face:

It’s like if a foodie was wandering around town calling out for truffles. They might not find them, but those are really good if you can get them.

9 Likes

The actual real problems to consider during the test give me a headache. (Either that or it was banging my head on the swing-in window when getting up from the toilet.)

Welcome to the 21st Century!

8 Likes

Alas, almost all of the Qnutz can’t spell or read/understand those words. KISS factor for the hard of thinking.

4 Likes

So I was just working on some computers on the public floor when I heard someone talking to one of our staff members … something about unplugging all her devices at home and wrapping them in foil. I’m perfectly willing to let patrons believe what they want, at least up to a point, because it’s not really a focus of my job to educate people. (I will answer questions if asked, but I’ve got way too much to do already and we have people for that purpose.)

Once she got to “… for 30 minutes!” and proclaiming that it was going to be over “all devices, computers, everything!” I had step in and make some gentle corrections, if only so some of our less tech savvy staff didn’t start panicking too. I carefully explained that the test was slated for one (1) minute and that our wired devices would not be affected. This reassured the staff member, but I’m pretty sure the volunteer was left confused, but at least no one is going to be lining our computers in foil in the next 20 minutes.

12 Likes

It happened! I felt it! My phone buzzed! We all die in the near or far undetermined future!

13 Likes

I heard the signal! Vaccine activated!

20 Likes

I screwed up and silenced mine right away. Now I’ll never know the truth. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

10 Likes