R Sikoryak’s latest project is a word-for-word adaptation of the U.S. Constitution

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/31/r-sikoryaks-latest-project.html

6 Likes

You can put all the cartoons on it you want, trump still isn’t going to read it.

9 Likes

Thanks very much for the kind words!
One correction: in the Fourth Amendment drawing, it’s not “The Boondock Saints,” but “The Boondocks.”
I’m a fan of Willem Dafoe, but I never saw that movie.

13 Likes

Came here to offer the same edit, glad to have a chance to thank you directly, R.S. I always look forward to your work.

4 Likes

Thanks very much!

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll correct that!

4 Likes

Thank you again, Mark!

3 Likes

Sent to my children’s librarian; not sure it if will end up in Adult, YA, or Children’s area, but it will be added somewhere!

4 Likes

Jeepers Creepers! Does Kenneth Goldsmith know about this? R Sikoryak is on the cutting edge!

2 Likes

Ordered!

Oooh it’s Marlys from Linda Barry’s “Ernie Pook’s Comeek”… :heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :blue_heart: :heart:

Well, if you set it in really large letters and have Trump as the main character in each panel, he might.

1 Like

Well, this expatriate (a word that sounds better than emigrant, since it implies I will return) will be getting a copy. Both because it does the document justice, and because the artist has done a bang-up job. (yes, I know you are reading along, so enjoy the praise, sir!)

2 Likes

Chusing?

1 Like

Source:

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.