Rachel Levine sworn in as first trans 4-star officer

Originally published at: Rachel Levine sworn in as first trans 4-star officer | Boing Boing

14 Likes

look-up-happy

17 Likes

Mr Bean Yes GIF

17 Likes

All but one Republican in the U.S. Senate opposed her nomination, and her new role as a civilian commander in the armed forces rubs it in their fucking faces.

The more they try to hold progress and inclusivity back (and competence and good faith along with them), the more we will fight them.

Congratulations to Admiral Levine!

20 Likes

giphy

She’s a 55 gallon drum of awesome sauce!

19 Likes

Admiral Rachel Levine, I salute you.

12 Likes

According to the available metrics; this is a wonderful thing. Carry on. :star_struck:

13 Likes

13 Likes

carnaval dance-sticker GIF

12 Likes

but but… something “God”, something something “rapists in children’s bathrooms”, something else incomprehensible as spittle flecks fly out of their unmasked and unvaccinated mouths…

7 Likes

Yes, the rapists in children’s bathrooms are the ones shouting this nonsense at the nice lady…

8 Likes

I believe Bobo was saying that Republicans accuse trans folk of being rapists in children’s bathrooms.

I don’t think he was suggesting God was pissed off at this, either.

2 Likes

Yes, but I’ll never turn down an opportunity to call Republicans child rapists… because there have been a lot more Republicans who have raped children and hidden in bathrooms than Trans people who have…

3 Likes

And the funny thing is that if you take the evangelical position that all authority comes from God, then the current president’s authority, and Ms. Levine’s authority is God given, and to oppose it is to oppose the very will of god…

See, the Big G is way pro trans! (per their own religious logic)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.