Rad mini chainsaw gets it done

Next thing you know, they’ll be banning them in carry-on luggage when flying! :wink:

5 Likes

Was going to make the same comment, and was beaten to it.

2 Likes

I have a corded mini chainsaw on a pole that comes off to run separately, and it’s all sorts of awesome. I use it for trimming palm trees and giant clumps of pampas grass, mostly.

Mostly.

2 Likes

I’ve been enjoying the doings of Uncle Bumblefuck for years.
Some of his ramblings are both incomprehensible and perfectly understandable at the same time; it’s almost intuitively obvious what a ‘Skookum Choocher’ is…

1 Like

I just got one of these

It is amazingly easy to use, cutting branches like you see in the chainsaw video in 20-30 seconds with hardly any effort. And it gets into tighter spaces than that chainsaw would. But it doesn’t do so well at scaring kids.

1 Like

It’s Ortable, which is much better.

Why would you want to port something around when you can just Ort it?

Actually, looking up the definition, “Ort” with one O means scraps or leftovers, so maybe I’ll pass on this one. But at least we know what they made it of.

Orto is garden, like vegetable garden, so it could be a small gardening chainsaw? That’s italian though, spanish… It’s something else entirely :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.