Radio host hopes Ebola will cleanse America of gays and atheists

Good luck convincing people to not look at a train wreck in progress.

I know I’d watch.

Members of organized religions like to judge and punish others. Members don’t realize that they are being used by the policy-makers of their organized religion and by politicians of their country, who only care about using you for their own benefit.

1 Like

Need 10 foot pole not to touch it with. I assume it is the article my wife mentioned to me that made my brain try to revolt.

What a goldmine. Here are just a couple of nuggets:

More than 40 percent of babies are born out of wedlock. Despite the runaway success of "midnight basketball," a healthy chunk of those children go on to murder other children, rape grandmothers, bury little girls alive -- and then eat a sandwich.

I take that to mean someone, somewhere, once did one of those things and then ate a sandwich…right?

But serving the needy in some deadbeat town in Texas wouldn't have been "heroic."

By needy, she must mean those child refugees escaping a hellhole we were instrumental in making…right?

5 Likes

Hmm… now you mention it I could really go for a sandwich right now.

3 Likes

That is divorced from reality to the point of derangement. Just…wow.

Keep in mind she’s a professional troll. Then it all makes much more sense.

Oh, I’m aware that she’s unhinged, but even professional trolls shouldn’t be that far removed from verifiability.

It apparently works for her and works pretty well. I wouldn’t be surprised if she got there by a series of iterative tuning of her technique, observing what gets the “best” response.

It’s definitely a niche market, it’s simply surprising that she continues to prosper considering bat-shit cray-cray isn’t that big of a market segment, and it’s well served with lots of competition.

There’s two modes of transport when attempting to create value in the market: quality and quantity.

Batshiat crazy goes for quality, trying to squeeze a lot from the few.

That’s why she is so brilliant. Faring this well in this kind of competition calls for some kudos.

I believe this is the “Kill 'em all; let God sort 'em out” approach.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.