Rainbow lattice sunstone is beautiful

[Permalink]

It looks like my 22nd-century holographic mood ring when its codec is having trouble determining my mood.

2 Likes

Nice word, that “aventurescence”. It ought to be used in RPGs more often: “When your hero gets tired, rest to restore your aventurescence.”

1 Like

Pretty clearly that is a glitch in the Matrix.

3 Likes

wow that is more beautiful then any stone i’ve ever seen, even tops opal.

2 Likes

Labradorite (one of the feldspar minerals) is my favorite opal competitor:

2 Likes

wow! that is pretty amazing stuff!

That looks like the product of a design process. Was it found on Earth? Then that settles it: there must be intelligent life on Earth.

2 Likes

I like that there feldspar.

1 Like

Grr, why can’t I find any nice jewellery made from Rainbow lattice sunstone? It looks terrific! Fairly sure my girlfriend would love a ring or necklace pendant with a nicely polished chunk of this in it…

Because people are idiots? Seriously.

There must be an awful lot of me-too wankers competitively chasing status symbols, otherwise this stuff and opal would be more sought-after than boring old diamonds and such.

Which provides quite the opportunity to hit a home run with the GF, and comprehensively nail each aspect of the purpose of jewellery with something custom, except the part where you’re meant to put your balls in a bank’s vise.

1 Like

Wizard? That’s obviously a Fëanor product.

2 Likes

Hahaha, well said Kimmo.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.