Rapper Lil Pump bitten by live snake while shooting music video

Some are an anus on both ends, essentially blocking out even a little bit of the outside world from passing through:

6 Likes

“Lil Pump”

Seriously?

I really hate the names rappers choose for themselves these days.

Dude deserves to be in pain, just for the terrible moniker alone.

That said, I hope the snake is unharmed.

7 Likes

It’s as if we’ve reached a point where all the good rapper names are spoken for and people are just using their old AOL Instant Messenger screen names instead.

Instead of punchy and memorable names like Chuck D, Ice T, Dr Dre, KRS-ONE, or Grandmaster Flash we now have Lil Slappy, Yung Stankfinger, Lil Undeez, and X B1d N4zz X.

ETA that reminds me of this oldie but goodie:
https://www.cracked.com/article_15119_the-25-worst-rapper-names-all-time_p5.html

6 Likes

I am too mortified to google those, just in case you’re not joking;

Because rappers like Little Nas X, Yung Thug and whatever nonsensical alphanumeric combo this sorry-ass clown calls himself do actually exist:

I do miss the days when MCs had names like Sir Mix-a-Lot, Big Daddy Kane, Eric B & Rakim, MC Lyte, and Slick Rick.

I hadn’t seen that one; thanks!

6 Likes

I made all these up … as far as I know.

5 Likes

From linked article:

“If a Precious Moments figurine could rap, this would be its name.”

Brütal

2 Likes

I believe we may be looking at the elusive bipedal cnidarian. In having only an incomplete digestive system, it only has one opening with which to ingest nutrients (in this case, primarily “hamberders”) and to spew forth massive amounts of shit. I believe the scientific name for this horrible species is Culus aurantiaco.

3 Likes

What’s especially tragic about that one is that it just misses the awful pun credit that would have been awarded to Jung Thug.

3 Likes

“No, (eyes roll back) but very creative”

2 Likes

After his partnership with MC Danger Noodle, he should team up next with Chance the Snapper.

7 Likes

I’ll pass on clicking that. Every word out of Jordan Peterson’s mouth is a blooper.

3 Likes

The main video’s more of a philosophical demolition of Petersen’s arguments. (I don’t support JP and I wouldn’t post anyone who did. :wink: ) I linked the blooper/deleted scenes reel, for the lolz. The first two minutes or so should be safe, as it’s mainly snake bloopers (no biting.) But hey, it’s cool if you’d rather skip it. I just really liked the misbehaving sneks. “Children and animals…” :snake: :snake: :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.