Rapper Lil Pump bitten by live snake while shooting music video

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/08/rapper-lil-pump-bitten-by-live.html

5 Likes

Poor snake, it was properly stressed beyond what it could handle. I wish folks would learn to be more careful with them.

21 Likes

There’s quite a number of music videos where snakes are used so directing snark toward him is a bit puzzling. I do agree that snakes shouldn’t be used as props but if they have a good handler moments like these can be minimized or avoided.

3 Likes

Thats scary Snakes are dangerous hope Pump is OK dont be messin w no snakes …

Was it Viper?

5 Likes

r/IdiotsFightingThings

See also:

2 Likes

A snake is a tube with a mouth on one end and an anus on the other.

You should expect them to bite when in unnatural and stressful circumstances.

3 Likes

Good. Too bad it wasn’t venomous. I cannot understand why rap won’t die like disco. It’s probably because it is much easier to do than make actual music. Now get off my lawn.

1 Like

That’s why creative partnerships with Lil Puncture (AKA MC Snek) are only for the committed; or those skilled in interspecies tact.

3 Likes

LIL’ PUMP: Hey, yo! I got bit by a snake, homie! I got bit by a snake!

PROBABLY MY MOM: You want a cookie?

2 Likes

Disco isn’t dead. It’s just morphed into a “new” genre called Italo.

Whatsmore I’m now old enough to have seen happy hardcore be invented, become popular, Run its course, disappear, and a “new genre” called nightcore spring up and be the exact same thing.

3 Likes

All deuterostomes are technically tubes with a mouth on one end and an anus on the other, you included big boy! Or as a professor told us once: You’re pretty much a tube that allows a little bit of the outside world to pass through it continuously.

6 Likes

Definitely my Mom: “What did you do to it?”

4 Likes

But is the snek ok??

6 Likes

Look ma! I’m a torus!

5 Likes

Alice Cooper called to say “ur doing it wrong”

9 Likes

Must not post-- mustnot

(Has that ever worked for me? :rofl: )

Sneknanigans are over at about 1:51, so you can skip the rest (although IMHO there’s a lovely monologue starting around 2:27 that’s also worth watching. I think it’s either by Marlowe or Milton, though my Google-fu has failed to find its source.)

3 Likes

Or a cannoli, except the filling is considerably less pleasant…

2 Likes

What have we learned?