Rats raid a Chipotle, bite workers

Yeah but then you have to bring in a bunch of alligators to chase off the rat terriers.

2 Likes

Black rat snakes (often about 2 metres long), can be handy once the infestation is under control and do not have to be walked twice a day.

Was poor Michael Jackson forced to sing a love song for a rat?

A friend, who rebelled from his prominent political family, worked as a commercial exterminator in a county north of San Francisco. He refused to patronize any eatery in a building more than two years old. They’re all filthy and infested, he said. Yikes.

2 Likes

Our local animal shelter even has a special category on their adoption page: Work Cats. Those cats that wouldn’t be great home or lap kitties, but could be a great addition to a brewery or warehouse or such. Would be cool to find some of them homes in the beleaguered NYC restaurants :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok ew. also I know they’re extra-desperate and bold right now. there’s a problem in our alley and it’s been upsetting to find fresh rat turds right in front of my garage door. waiting. perhaps i should make a pizza offering

1 Like

My shiba (my photo) would have loved to have gotten his teeth into a rat, he even had the whole grab and shake thing down despite having never hunted… and burritos, the only thing I ever saw him refuse was a piece of liver from a butcher (surprised the heck out of me).

Mine refuses to eat dinner if she’s already filled up on baby mice (pinkies). It’s not terribly healthy for her, but I also don’t have the time to stop her.

It wasn’t a question of him being full, he didn’t like the flavor… and I’d seen him eat things I wouldn’t touch, let alone put in my mouth.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.