Read the nondisclosure agreement you must sign if you want to have sex with Charlie Sheen

Flag or like? Flag or like?

People who might be waiting for an explanation for why sex should be private might need to wait quite a long time. For something that’s supposedly so common-sense, most people seem to have not thought it through very far.

1 Like

It would be like the anti-50 Shades of Grey

3 Likes

50 Shades of Legalese.

1 Like

Since nobody else has said it yet, I guess I have to. This is just too easy.
Here goes:
So this is that tiger blood he has been talking about all those years, is it? :wink:

1 Like

Okay - I’m seizing on your minor, throw-away, light-hearted comment & distorting stuff. Why? Cause Internet (Trollollooooo…)

Mr. B -

So…you wouldn’t blame them. Yeah okay - but Sheen is not ‘Them’ - he’s a specific individual - with a known record of uncontrolled, capricious & well alleged, if not proven exploitive behavior.

With respect Mr. B - should we even go there given the Balance of Power dealio? Someone of Sheen’s means dictating the terms of an intimate encounter or relationship in a one-way contract that solely benefits the the wealthier, more powerful party?

Do you really think like this?

~cdh

p.s.

Here I am. Rock me like a Trolocane…er - I meant Hurricane…

-edit, P.S. -

what kind of a MAN gives his mother who carried him for nine months a WEDGIE???!!!???

“So. I just sign here. And date it?”
“And over the page. Oh, and this form too.”
“Uh huh. What’s that one?”
“Medical Indemnity. If anything ruptures, its on your insurance.”
“Can I get a copy?”
“Sure. Just a moment”. sounds of a scanner " I can email it if you want. "
“Send it to fatoldman23@hotmail.com”
“Done”

“Okay, that’s the paperwork done. We can meet back here when my solicitors have cosigned the documents in 3 to 5 days, and we can get it on.”

The most erotically charged day of my life.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.