Regular ibuprofen usage "alters human testicular physiology"

Owl and I never doubted that your balls were anything less than normal in size!

2 Likes

Hang on. Patience, man. Still looking.

{Rustle-rustle}

This . . . this isn’t good, is it?

3 Likes

I, um… I have to go now.

So, okay, and, um…

Later.

1 Like

not sure. I must’ve missed him?

He’s a bot that responds to the mispelling of sneak peek (as “sneak peak”)

https://twitter.com/stealthmountain?lang=en

Made a splash about 5 years ago as Twusers kept fighting back against the bot’s opinion. Cracked me up.

1 Like

Nuts.

4 Likes

Fortunately there are plenty of great alternatives, at least for some of us

2 Likes

I had problems with lower back pain (couldn’t sleep because of it), and found an exercise that helped me get rid of it. The exercise is completely passive - just lying down and stretching with towel placed under hips. Here’s the link to the exercise (It’s on the Polish site, so it’s Google-Translated):

For me the results were impressive, pain is completely gone.

@Mister44 I think you also mentioned having problems with lower back pain - maybe it’s worth giving a try?

This jibes with what I hear cyclists tell noobs about the extreme bent-over aero position they use. It’s not painful once your core gets built up to support the spine, either by transitioning to lower stances over time or by doing core exercises at the gym.

2 Likes

Something like this is part of my physical therapy.

Stretches and exercise do amazing things.

1 Like

Yes, this one of the self-help exercises that works. You may also try yoga.

1 Like

If you already have these, then ibuprofen or any aspirin-derived med are off the list. If I have a headache, I hold my liver, take the acetaminophen and hope. If I have inflammation or joint pain, I just sulk.

1 Like

Sort of. Then again my ulcer comes and goes with my stress levels and I am good with OTC tagament when it gets bad. If I take ibuprofen I make sure to have some food and a full glass of water as well. I avoid the naproxen unless I really need it which is close to never.

1 Like

And for conducting this research someone got the Noball Prize?

1 Like

Has anyone done a study on the comparable effectiveness of weed?

1 Like

Guys, it’s true, I take Advil for my period pain, I have for years, and I’ve got no balls at all!

8 Likes

Unless you’ve got some pre-existing liver damage or something that increases risk of liver damage going on there’s not really much reason to forgo the acetaminophen. Its not as if an occasional dose is gonna blow up your liver. Takes a pretty big dose to cause liver failure in one go. And regular small doses leading to liver damage is mostly a fear with children and teens.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.