Religion is a lie

Dude. Religion is a lie.

8 Likes

Why in hell would this not be the place for such a heavenly discussion? Did you not see the post topic? Pointing out the obvious lies and fabrications is not at home in message board at the bottom of such a post?

I 2nd #normanack, and up the ante: any worshiper’s 1st mistake, homosexual or not, is setting foot in a “church” to begin with. You want a deep spiritual experience? There are many better and finer places for that sort of thing.

1 Like

Sorry about that. I was feeling cranky and was way out of place. Thanks for catching me up on that.

1 Like

“Both queer and Christian” Pray the Christianity away, solve both problems.

Dear God, please wipe all notion and record of you from the history of humanity. Amen

2 Likes

It’s not exactly like Christianity has been the only source of anti-gay bigotry throughout human history.

3 Likes

The only envelope that should be handed to the priest at any church isn’t a collection envelope but a sealed RICO indictment, because Religion is, at worst, organized crime and obstruction of justice, as well as tax evasion.

If you want to talk to God, do it at home. I do the same thing when I talk to Green Lantern. But you don’t get to have a tax-free building full of gold with plenty of tiny rooms for sexual assault just because you have a favorite fictional character.

1 Like

Better yet, dump religion entirely.

1 Like

You are right about that. I will expand that wish to all religions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.