Religious group tries to get Netfilx to cancel Amazon's "Good Omens"

Plus, Davey T. is just reprising his earlier appearance.

2 Likes

This article you link to is hilarious… It presumes that there is a clear and consistent interpretation of the bible, instead of 2000 years of bickering, revision, and murderous disagreement… Especially about what the hell the book of revelations means. It’s like these xians guys don’t realize a lot of their theology is filtered through literary works of people like Dante and Milton who were just making shit up (to say nothing of the original authors of the gospels).

5 Likes

The walk! One part Rock God; one part snake.

3 Likes

Yup. I don’t know how, but he walks lije he’s got about twice as many joints as normal.

3 Likes

“Netfilx” is actually kind of fun to say, like I have almost as much toothage as DT here. It’s quite gnashy.

1 Like

giphy%20(1)

4 Likes

That brings flashbacks to one of my favorite animated bits from MadTV

5 Likes

Still the MOST watchable “passion play” film of all time. Harvey Keitel’s Brooklyn accented Judas is legitimately interesting.

2 Likes

Reminds me of Moral Orel

That show came out about the same time I had just become an athist and was really good at packaging up a lot of my feelings about how xtian morality is based on shame for being human and doing normal human things.

1 Like

Jesodes.  

5 Likes
8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.