Reminder: Ryan Adams and Bryan Adams are not same guy

I wish I could forget

It was UK number 1 for 16 weeks.

13 Likes

Bryan Adams is a piece of shit who bought a decent locals pub in London and promptly shut it down because it was too noisy for him:

Fuck him and his soft-jock-rock arseholery.

2 Likes

That is admittedly shitty - but a ‘locals’ pub in Cheyne Walk?

Some pretty rarified locals round there. Even in the 90s.

3 Likes

Yeah, but “locals pub” in London more or less translates to “pub we still go to even though we’ve been priced out of the area”. I’ve gotten out of the North London hellscape and moved west, so my “local” when meeting people is probably the Hereford or Drayton Arms in Kensington - and ain’t no chance in hell am I going to be living around there any time soon.

3 Likes

This simulation is broken.

2 Likes
5 Likes

That article needs more citations than a poorly sourced Wikipedia page.

2 Likes

There was no love in the VIP room of the Big Bop. Just me and a bowl of peanuts, and Bryan Adams. I talked to the bowl of peanuts all night, if you know what I mean.

3 Likes

Wait a minute. Bryan Adams, who wrote the song “Run to you,” about committing adultery openly against a woman who is faithful to you, and was his # 1 song, is afraid of bad publicity due to a pedo with a similar name?!.. What are they missing here? Oh yeah, a conscience.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.