Rep. Keller (PA) urges governor Tom Wolf to rescind shutdown order

From what I’ve seen the nation of Italy is not currently mourning its economy. The nation is mourning its dead and living in fear for its sick and soon-to-be sick.

15 Likes

god damn fucking republicans. fuck them. fuck that party. fuck their voters. I genuinely wish corona could target political affiliation.

11 Likes

Let me guess, he wants to point out to his supporters that he tried to free his constituents to spread the virus and resist big gubmint control. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Man if you can find out what makes Fred Keller tick, I’d imagine there’s just multiple hamster wheels in his head going at once. There doesn’t seem to be any sense in what he does or transparency.

3 Likes

We won’t really respond to this until we have made Italy look like a walk in the park.

5 Likes

And somehow, Iran isn’t even mentioned in all our “civilised” media.

Only very slightly exaggerating.

4 Likes

Moloch demands sacrifice.

1 Like

Philly’s curve is showing the faintest signs of slowing, with cases doubling every 2 to 3 daysinstead of every 1 to 2 days. [@anna_orso]

Pennsylvania Capital-Star: Erie County continues fighting to flatten the curve; Is social distancing paying off?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.