Rep. Maxine Waters tweets that her Twitter account was hacked and she knows who the culprit is

Originally published at: Rep. Maxine Waters tweets that her Twitter account was hacked and she knows who the culprit is | Boing Boing

7 Likes

If history tells us anything regarding Rep. Waters, she’s going to open a can of whoop ass on that person.

24 Likes

Yep! Time to make some popcorn for this drama.

9 Likes

Yeah. When she says “I will take care of this” I can just hear the ominous music in the background.

19 Likes

Someone dun goofed. I can think of few people I would want to piss off less than Rep. Waters.

13 Likes

It appears her Twitter account has not, in fact, “been erased”.

4 Likes

When her twitter account was hacked and deleted, Maxine knew who did it. She promised to take care of it. This summer, she will. Coming to theaters in 2022, Rough Waters.

30 Likes

Maybe she “took care of it”?

6 Likes
4 Likes

tired: call the fbi

wired: geolocate the IP to the coffee shop the hacker frequents, walk over, and put that mofo’s head through the window

1 Like

I still remember the time Maxine Waters liquified Michael Tracey’s entire skeleton with a single light backhand. That hacker better start running now.

(Also, I’m putting money down that it was Marjorie Taylor Greene.)

5 Likes

MaryAnne Williamson’s respect to the Bernie Bros during the primaries was returned in kind in a totally off the books hack and delete campaign. While it’s true Maxine’s tweets remain, some DMs she probably won’t mind disappearing have been memory holed by hactivists from Brooklyn (strictly for her protection.)

[Be sure to read the above in the voice of Felix from Chapo Trap House to be clear it’s a joke]

1 Like

Woe betide he who disrespects The Waters.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.