Report: Deutsche Bank wants Trump to pay off $340m debt immediately after election

Gremlins 2 is a king among movies, but I dislike the Clamp character specifically because – unlike other demonisations of Turmp – he is portrayed as having redeeming qualities, which amounts to toxic propaganda given what a 360° piece of shit the real Turmp is.

5 Likes

Not going to believe this till I see it happen.

1 Like

Why would you buy an asset that you already own?

6 Likes

Recouperate: The period of convalescence after suffering a defenestration.

8 Likes

Then run it all through a UV sterilizer.

4 Likes

I don’t know. “Trump Indicted”, “Trump Found Guilty”, “Trump Sentenced to xx Years”, or “Donald Trump Dead” or “Donald Trump 1946-20yy” (in prison of natural causes) I’d probably at least skim.

5 Likes

In think the people in New York have been telling us for years that he’s bad news…and along comes “The Apprentice”.

4 Likes

nb The use of non-lining numerals in a sans-serif typeface in the headline is somewhat disconcerting.

2 Likes

Given his bankruptcy history, fat chance they’ll get more than a few pennies on the dollar, if that. Maybe friend Vlad will bail him out in the end if Moscow Mitch asks nicely but I’m sure that both of them can spot a loser from miles away.

So… could the prospect of having to repay loans be one reason for the demented orange turd’s prolonged tantrum over the election result?

2 Likes

Which means no one gets paid, since he has no idea what a good job looks like.

So… the bank isn’t going Deutsche Treat any longer?
rimshot

2 Likes

A billionaire would have that in pocket change. Just saying.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.