Representative Robert Garcia calls out Marjorie Taylor Greene's bad behavior

Originally published at: Representative Robert Garcia calls out Marjorie Taylor Greene's bad behavior | Boing Boing

13 Likes

“I transcribed the exchange so you don’t have to listen to Marjorie Taylor Greene”

Websters defines the word “hero” as…pretty much exactly this.

37 Likes

“REAL parents would just instinctively know to blindly expose their offspring to deadly diseases without the consultation of medical experts in order to feed a conspiracy that keeps their donations flowing. That’s REAL love!” - MTG

19 Likes

Every day is just another day for MTG to lower herself even further.

14 Likes

mtg no way

29 Likes

9 Likes

Came here to say I’m really excited that Boing Boing is reporting this. Robert Garcia is my fraternity brother from CAL State Long Beach. We were in Delta Chi together and all of us are very proud of his representation in the House. One year we even threw a party called The Boing. Go Robert!

20 Likes

Even her own local tourism board feels the need to apologize for her :laughing:

13 Likes

I grew up in Rome… there are certainly bigots there, but there are also lots of awesome folks. It’s worth a visit, despite MTG…

15 Likes

Representative Greene? I’d like to thank you for continually reminding us what a terrible excuse for a human being you are!

5 Likes

I travel through there on my way north to visit family in Kentucky on the reg. We overnight at a wonderful campground outside Cave Springs, and it is indeed beautiful territory.

9 Likes

This is one of the things that piss me off the most about people like MTG - that she’s the public face of up there - when she only moved there once she won the seat. She doesn’t give two shits about helping the people up there, many of whom DO need support and honest representation. It enrages me that grifters like her keep getting into power based on appealing to the ingrained racism of the white community up there…

12 Likes

He was also an awesome mayor! Once a nearby gas station was emitting a loud high pitch noise for several hours. It had happened before, but it usually stopped after 15 minutes. My husband tweeted something out, tagging Mayor Garcia. He responded to the tweet within minutes and the noise stopped shortly thereafter. Permanently.

He now represents the gas station that is 200 meters away, but not us. :cry:

6 Likes

Sadly attacks on the legitimacy of adoption are not uncommon. It’s always nice when someone other than the parent calls it out, like Rep. Garcia did. It makes a difference for the kids.

2 Likes

That’s insane; but, I guess, it is a way of providing cover for attacks on the legitimacy of gay parents.

2 Likes

I heard Mike Cohen call her Marjorie Toilet Greene and I think it’s perfect.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.