Reptilian elite allows human to become US drug czar

[Permalink]

2 Likes

“We’re here to help you”, the Reptilian elite were quoted as saying. “All the drugs will be yours… just let us keep the power.”

3 Likes

“The War on Drugs”, it’s working out so well and think of all that money the USA is saving to boot…

1 Like

This is actually surprising, and in a good way :smile:

2 Likes

Someone doesn’t have to stand for re-election, and doesn’t care what Hilary thinks.

5 Likes

Drug War Clock
Get Your Own
Drug War Clock
It is Thu Feb 19 2015
$2,058,864,050 as of today for 2015

http://www.drugsense.org/cms/wodclock

1 Like

The U.S. federal government spent over $15 billion dollars in 2010 on the War on Drugs, at a rate of about $500 per second.

So this guy is in favour of allowing a ballot measure passed by 70% of DC voters to take effect? Wow, democracy in action!

5 Likes

Science-based policies? The reptilians must have been thinking of someone else when they nominated him, or else they are trying to make themselves look less scaly and nonhuman, as they prepare to sell their public images to the voters.

2 Likes

That is some manner of step in the right direction. Though the nation’s drug war continues at its’ miserable pace, which continues to destablize Mexico and many regions of the United States. This is a country where marijuana is a staple of the culture and has been such for forty years, yet where it has yet to be nationally legalized. I think common animals are smarter and more honest then that.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you us apes are disproving that.

I am not a reptile.

Considering the War on Drugs is a crime against humanity, a “holocaust in slow motion” (David Simon, creator of The Wire), anyone who plays any role in perpetrating it deserves nothing but contempt. In order to stay true to his “background in public health” this guy would have to immediately denounce the War on Drugs and call for its immediate end. Otherwise, he’s just another creep in “liberal” clothing.

2 Likes

He might be reptilian in human skin

suggest you watch his skillful manipulation of facts and figures from
February 4, 2014 Marijuana Policy

tl;dr
Marijuana is dangerous and should remain illegal.

Reptilian Elite?

When the reptilians have difficulties with their new body wrapping - Imgur

4 Likes

As I do wear a meat suit almost 24/7, I can say without really lying that I am a human being. I can also say that while it may be true that I am aware of a global conspiracy of a non-human species to take over the world of which society I was born and raised and continue to live in… that admitting this usually does not matter in the least, because, of course… there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Though, unlike, say, one such denizen, Mr Jim Morrison, aka “I am the Lizard King, I can do anything”… or “we want the world and we want it now… they have the guns, but we have the numbers”… I do try and avoid lizard references because … the truth is far, far worse.

I was going to say “I did not want to scare anyone”, but who am I kidding?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.