Republican Congressional group opposing "The Squad" names themselves after X-Men villains

There is a way better Think Tank in the Venture Bros.
Dr Nidaba.

3 Likes

To be fair*, the squad are centre left. That’s why so many Democrats don’t like them.

* only to the squad, I don’t care if the Republicans think I am fair to them or not.

13 Likes

wow.
three of these motherfuckers are from Florida. one, Carlos Gimenez, defeated my rep, Debbie Murcasel-Powell, for district 26. Gimenez, who was mayor of Miami-Dade County is a trumper, as is Salazar. they are both dangerous RWNJs and represent that hard-right, Cubano/ Venezuelan group that got trumpito the Latinx vote here in South Florida.
of course, they only care about the rich folk up in the mainland big city, however. plenty of those same rich Cubans have very expensive properties down here in the Keys, too.
best representation money can buy, I suppose :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Hell, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants would be way more appropriate and fit in with their pre-civil rights agenda.

6 Likes

Why doesn’t our constitution have an immaturity clause for legislators?

2 Likes

I’ve often wondered why “The Squad” is so darned threatening to Republicans. It’s weird, it’s almost as if women of color with some degree of power are seen as a threat to them.

11 Likes

That they’re not even trying to hide it anymore?

2 Likes

My thought exactly, upon reading the headline.

1 Like

Took the words right out of my mouth/keyboard.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.