Republican congressman Paul Gosar hypes white nationalist pals again

Originally published at: Republican congressman Paul Gosar hypes white nationalist pals again | Boing Boing

6 Likes

It’s the new candid republican party: “Yes, we’re proudly a party for white supremacist misogynistic gun-toting rich elitist solipsistic old bastards! Who’s with us!?”

…apparently no longer being slightly covert:

14 Likes

The fascists and white supremacists and Xtianists are all saying the quiet part out loud now. The question of the moment is, will it light a fire under the butts of those Americans who are apathetic or complacent?

15 Likes

I don’t know, there are problems with both sides… /s

4 Likes

The Know-Nothings and death cultists are what they are and won’t change. There’s a whole majority of Americans to counter them if the will is there.

10 Likes

Evidence that being “incel” is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

“It’s so unfair, no matter how much we act like assholes we can’t get a girlfriend! What gives??”

16 Likes

Your periodic reminder: The only good Nazi is a dead Nazi.

10 Likes

They’re still not good, but at least they are the preferred kind.

10 Likes

You cannot claim to be an “incel” (involuntarily celibate) and then brag you don’t have sex because you don’t want to get anyone preggers. It’s either involuntary or self-prescribed, can’t have it both ways.

And shouting “sex is gay”? Uhm, maybe you just hit the nail on the head as to why you’re not getting it on with the ladies… maybe it’s not the right fit for you?

This sounds suspiciously familiar to what I claimed when I was closeted and heavily involved in church as a teen - I’m not interested in the ladies because I’m making a choice for righteousness! It’s totally not because I secretly crave the forbidden sausage, I swear!

8 Likes

Conservative Rating

What the hell is that even good for? Your resume?

4 Likes

That can’t be Reich. I did Nazi that coming.

4 Likes

Maybe the organization would be better represented with the name Foundation of United Conservative Klan Americans.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.