Republican Steve King talks absolute shit about abortion again

13 Likes

“What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest?” King told a breakfast meeting in Urbandale, Iowa. “Would there be any population of the world left if we did that? Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages that happened throughout all these different nations, I know that I can’t say that I was not a part of a product of that.”

OK, so you may see in this a bullshit excuse to ban abortion.

But you don’t even have to twist the logic to see a justification for rape. It’s the underlying premise of his justification for banning abortion.

Steve King is saying the world is a better place because of rapes. Not because he literally believes that, I don’t think, but because he is a dumbass who is not careful with words.

7 Likes

Republican Steve King talks absolute shit

Is there any other way whatsoever that this dickhead talks?

11 Likes

His brain is surely full of worms.

Or jumping maggots.

1 Like

It’s kinda like when you see roadkill by the side of the road, and its chest is heaving a little. You think it’s still breathing but no, that’s just maggots coursing beneath the skin.

11 Likes

Unfuck Steve King.

12 Likes

I can’t imagine the hellscape of his “vision of civilization”.

7 Likes

6 Likes
10 Likes

Hold your breath while waiting Steve, please do.

7 Likes

Yeah, steve king can go fuck himself. That’s likely the only person he’d be able to get consent from anyway.

5 Likes

Fake News! (Wasn’t it TWO people?)

3 Likes

Right? An entire 100% more!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.